Yoonkook

Yoongi entered the dorm he shared with Jungkook. He saw the younger on his bed, his back towards Yoongi, playing video games. Yoongi sat beside Jungkook, the younger not noticing. He tapped his shoulder making Jungkook scream out.

"Damn no need to scream." Yoongi chuckled a little. Why was the younger so jumpy?

"Don't scare me like that, I'm playing the walking dead!" Jungkook had his hand on his chest breathing heavily.

"Didn't mean to. Sorry." There was awkward silence between the two.

"Well uhm...I'm going to take a shower." Yoongi got up from his place and went into the bathroom.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I didn't know if it was Yoongi next to me making my heart beat fast, or the game. I've liked Yoongi for 2 years now. Maybe even love. His eyes, lips, personality-I love everything about him. Our fans ship a lot of 'Yoonmin' and 'Yoonseok'. Maybe even 'Taegi', 'Yoonjin', and 'Namgi'. I haven't seen alot of Yoonkook. I told TaeTae hyung and Jiminie hyung and they told me to confess. I said I would but I'm too scared for rejection.

I sighed and turned my game off and plopped down onto my bed. I couldn't think of  anything else except one thing. Yoongi.

If I couldn't tell him my feelings, why not show him?

(A/n: I jhope you have your holy water)

A few minutes later Yoongi came out with a towel around his waist, his hair wet, water dripping down his neck and bare chest-he was the definition of beautiful.

Well...here's my chance.

"Jungkook-ah can you pass me my clothes on my bed?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook ignored the question and walked toward Yoongi.

"J-Jungkookie a-are you okay?" Yoongi stuttered as Jungkook got extremely close. Yoongi looked down at his fidgeting fingers. Jungkook lifted Yoongi's chin with his finger bringing their lips inches apart. Jungkook leaned in until he felt Yoongi's soft lips on his. Yoongi kissed back a few seconds later and their lips moved in sync. Jungkooks hands on Yoongis waist and Yoongi's hands around Jungkooks neck.

Jungkook loved Yoongi dearly but he felt one side of himself want more. It was a more darker side. He pushed Yoongi onto his bed and pulled the towel off revealing Yoongi's aching member. He bent down to kiss Yoongi again this time biting his bottom lip, trying to get access to his mouth but Yoongi didn't let him.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's member making him gasp and Jungkook took the chance to explore Yoongi's already wet cavern. He felt a tug on his shirt from Yoongi indicating for him to take it off.

"Needy huh?" Jungkook smirked.

"Shut up.." Jungkook laughed at the older and took of his shirt followed by his jeans and boxers.

He kissed down Yoongi's jaw and sucked at his neck, nipping it until he was satisfied. He kissed down his flat stomach playing with his nipples between his thumb and index finger.

He spread Yoongis legs and licked the tip of his member earning a loud moan from the older. And damn it was sexy.
He sucked on it, bobbing his head up and down, feeling Yoongi's hand through his hair.

"Fuck.." He heard Yoongi mumble. Jungkook started deep throating which caused Yoongi to move his hips up and down. He stopped when Yoongi's member twitched meaning he'll cum soon.
He earned a small whine from the older which made him smirk.

He put a finger in front of Yoongi's mouth."Suck."

Yoongi did as he was told and sucked on Jungkook's finger, swirling his tongue around it, wetting it. Once done, Jungkook pushed one finger in making Yoongi gasp with tears in his eyes. He pushed in and out pressing a second finger earning moans from his hyung, the pain turning into pleasure. He added a third then fourth. He pulled out and lined his growing cock with Yoongi's tight hole. He pushed in, Yoongi grabbing his shoulders for support. Jungkook thrusted slowly.

"F-faster Jungkookie.." Yoongi moaned. Jungkook went faster earning loud moans and scratching on his shoulders. Jungkook pulled out. "Turn onto your knees." Yoongi obliged turning over, Jungkook entering again and continued thrusting faster.

"F-FUCK! RIGHT T-TH-THERE!" Yoongi half screamed half moaned. Jungkook smirked and realized he hit his prostate. Yoongi felt his legs go weak but kept his stance. Jungkook began palming him at the same time and Yoongi was a moaning mess.

"J-Jungkook I-I'm gonna-" Yoongi jerked, moaning loudly as liquid spilled out of his member, Jungkook came after. He pulled out of the older falling down beside him. The hot room was filled with panting. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his hyung kissing his neck.

"I love you hyung." Jungkook waited for a reply but chuckled when he heard the soft snored from the older.
________________________________________
Author-nim published another book!! Yay~ Btw sorry for any miss spelled words!

I love bottom Yoongi, fetus Yoongi, little Yoongi! If you dont...BITCH FITE ME.
OML IM SORRY FOR MY SHITTY SMUT ITS SO BAD! And sorry for my shitty books lolol. Anyway hope you enjoyed~

Saranghae~