Yoonseok

Third Person

Yoongi turned on vlive for an update for their fans. Hoseok had just come in at the time to get ready for bed. He smirked as he saw Yoongi on the bed, his back to the headboard, thinking of what to say. His pink lips moving as he talked, his legs out beneath the camera, criss-cross. Hoseok had an idea.

He crawled onto the bed quietly and sat in front of the older. His hyung only glanced at him with a confused look before talking to the camera again. Hoseok began to caress Yoongi's inner thigh which caused him to shudder. He gave Hoseok a warning glance but he ignored it. He went up a little higher noticing Yoongi's bulge in his pants. He smiled as he placed a kiss on it making the older gasp.

"Sorry ARMY. I'm just really cold." Hoseok almost laughed at his excuse but he unbottoned Yoongi's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He grabbed Yoongi's dick tightly causing the older to close his eyes and tilt his head back a little. Hoseok then licked the tip while rubbing the olders thigh. The older fought to keep his eyes open assuring ARMY that he's okay. Hoseok's mouth got the better of him and he took Yoongi in whole.

"F-FUCK!" Yoongi dropped the camera and spread his shaky legs wider and grabbed Hoseok's hair. Hoseok hallowed his cheeks and started deep throating making Yoongi let out a moan. Hoseok sat up panting and took his pants and shirt off. He hungrily attacked the olders lips biting his lip for entrance. Yoongi opened his mouth instantly letting Hoseok explore his mouth. Hoseok kissed down his jaw to his neck. Yoongi moaned as he sucked and nipped at his sweet spot. He kissed down his chest and down his flat stomach. Hoseok entered Yoongi without preparation or warning and Yoongi arched his back and gripped the bed sheets. Hoseok began thrusting earning moans from the mint haired male.

"F-fuck. Fa-faster Hoseok." Yoongi licked his lips hungrily.

"Ah ah ah. That's no way to beg baby." Hoseok clicked his tongue smirking.

"DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME! I WANT YOU." Yoongi yelled stroking his own cock. Hoseok smacked his hand away. "Better." Hoseok began thrusting faster the headboard beating against the wall.

"H-Hoseok...d-daddy...h-harder...please!" Hoseok obeyed, Yoongi moaning loudly.

"Hoseok-AH! RIGHT THERE! Mm.." Hoseok repeatedly hit the olders prostate.

"H-Hoseok! I'm c-cumming!!" Yoongi came all over their chest. After a few more thrusts Hoseok came after and pulled out. Yoongi grabbed his camera, waved goodbye and turned it off.

"You ruined me Hoseok." Yoongi pouted into the youngers chest.

"You loved it though." Hoseok smirked.

"Whatever.." Yoongi mumbled and they soon fell asleep.
________________________________________
I just made things awkward....

Double update because I feel bad for not updating as much in my other story XD

Jhope you guys enjoyed <3

Saranghae~