Yoonminseok

Yoongi tapped lightly on Jimin's door, then swayed back and forth
while waiting for an answer. Why was he so nervous? It's just a simple confession. His heart ached and felt as if he was being held down but it had been a long overdue happening and he was ready to take the risk.

Jimin looked up from his phone and walked to his bedroom door where he heard the faint knock.
He opened it revealing his hyung swaying back and forth with a nervous look on his face. "Yoongi-Hyung is everything okay?"

Yoongi froze and his eyes widened when he saw the ever so beautiful who unintentionally
ruined his life. He tried to speak but all he could do was stand frozen to the cold floor. "May I sit down?" Yoongi stuttered, his gaze traveling anywhere far from Jimin's eyes.

Jimin's heartbeat quickened in worry. What was wrong with his hyung? Did someone insult him? I swear if they did- "Oh. Yeah, okay." Jimin lead Yoongi to the edge of his bed not forgetting to shut the door.

Yoongi bowed his head and avoided eye contact with Jimin. When he sat down, he tapped his fingers on his lap and he took a deep breath before finally saying something. "This isn't easy for me to come out and say this but... I kind of... Like you?" He winced once he finished speaking and waited for a response.

Jimin was silent for a moment to process what he had just heard. Yes, he liked Yoongi maybe even loved. But the problem is, Hoseok also fell in love with the older. Jimin didn't know Yoongi liked him, since he was so good at hiding his feelings.

"It's alright if you don't feel the same way." Jimin could see the forced smile Yoongi gave him, before he ruffled his hair and went to his own dark and comforting room. To say he was embarrassed was an understatement. Yoongi felt rejected. He wanted to hide himself away from the world and cry himself to sleep.

"N-no! Hyung!" Jimin couldn't have Yoongi leave. Not now. Jimin ran out of his own room and made his way into the older's doorway before Yoongi had the chance to close it.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "This isn't how I intended on having you stay in my room for a night but it'll do." He joked. "So what is it?"

Jimin opened his mouth but nothing came out. There was that feeling in his stomach where you're so overwhelmed and nervous but at the same time you like the unusual feeling. Instead he followed his own instincts. He slowly but quickly walked to Yoongi and cupped his cheeks looking into Yoongi's brown eyes. His gaze traveling down to Yoongi's soft lips. He leaned in, interrupting the space between the two, and savored the feeling of Yoongi's lips on his.

Yoongi suprised himself by reacting immediantly and wrappes his hands around the younger's neck, Jimin wrapping his arms around Yoongi's fragile waist. Jimin walked forward, causing Yoongi to walk backward, the bed hitting the back of his knees, making him fall with Jimin. (We all know what's going to happen :))
____________________________________________

Hoseok's POV

Hoseok sat in his bright orange yellow room thinking about how he should confess to Yoongi. Buy him flowers? Notes? Kiss? No...he should just rant on and on about why Hoseok likes Yoongi, kiss him, and ask him to be his boyfriend. Then, take Yoongi to the movies, then go shopping.

Hoseok walked up to Yoongi's door, and lifted his hand to the door before he heard something fall onto something soft.

"Yoongi, I'm only going to do this if you want to." Jimin's voice.

"I want to." There was silence. "I want you, daddy."
___________________________________________

Jimin kissed down Yoongi's jaw towards his neck, sucking and biting on the skin. Yoongi's hands were already tanlged in his dongsaeng's hair, quietly moaning from the pleasure and pain. His white shirt was lifted above his head and he instantly felt the coldness against his stomach. Jimin trailed kisses down his chest and took one nipple into his mouth, Yoongi's back arched when he felt a bite.
Jimin did the same thing to his left nipple while caressing his right thigh.