Yoonminkook PT 1

Credit to kirstenclaire02 for this idea!
________________________________________
"Yoongi!" Yoongi sighed and got out of bed. He was going to scold the younger for waking him up, but the tone of his dongsaeng's voice kind of scared the black haired male. But he wasn't going to admit that.

"Yes, Kookie?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook innocently. Jimin was on the sofa watching what was happening instead of the TV. Jungkook was staring at his phone in disbelief.

"God dammit Jungkook, what is it?" Yoongi raised his voice. Jungkook finally looked up. He faced his phone toward his hyung. It was a few cute pictures of Yoongi, Jimim and Taehyung when they went out yesterday.

"What's wrong-"

"Why are you both hanging out with Tae so much? You three went to the mall yesterday. Then, you watched Iron Man, you went to the mall, and worst of all...you played Overwatch without me." Jungkook put his hand on his heart dramatically. Yoongi couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Are you laughing?" Jungkook glared at Yoongi.

No Jungkook. I'm crying.

Yoongi shook his head.

"Tell me why I wasn't invited." Jungkook crossed his arms. Yoongi glanced at Jimin for him to come and explain with him.

"I-I um...we both...like.." Jungkook waited for Jimin's reply. "We like each other."

"But we also like you." Yoongi finished for him.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook's arms fell from his chest. Yoongi sighed. He walkes over to Jungkook and pecked his lips.

"We've fallen in love with you, Jungkook." Yoongi gave him a small smile.

Yoongi felt his hips being pulled by Jungkook, falling over onto him. Jungkook kissed Yoongi softly then got up.

"I-I like you two, too." Jungkook bit his lip. "Still doesn't explain why you two brought Tae!"

"We were talking to him about it. We couldn't hold it in much longer. So he took us out to get our mind off of things Sorry Kook.." Jimin apoligized, his head hung low. Jungkook caressed his cheek.

"It's fine." Jungkook thought for a moment. "Lets talk in the bedroom, yeah?"
_________________________________________
This was rushed I'm so sorry.

I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys.

And. I have a few stories but I dont know if you guys want Vhope, Taekook, Yoonkook, Taegi, or little yoongi.

Saranghae~