Auntie Bella

"You know I actually thought you would be a great death eater Draco..." Bellatrix mumbled as her guards drag him and Hermione into the front doors of Malfoy mansion. "If I were you I would pray the that the dark lord takes this lightly when he arrives."

Draco ignored her comment and looked over at Hermione who was glancing around silently panicking trying to find a ways to escape but she knew it was useless without her wand. Suddenly an idea popped into her head as she looked over at Draco who had not taken his eyes off her. Her golden brown eyes looked around making sure the guards weren't watching as she mouthed to him 'I have an idea.'
He didn't think that making plans on escaping was such a good idea, especially not having their wands and with all the death eaters around with her wand they would not hesitate to kill either one of them right on the spot.

Suddenly the door peered open and before them stood a unhealthy weak house elf with shackles gripped around his ankles and a thin piece of moth-eaten clothing draped across him although  there was hardly enyf light just from the moon and dim nightlights on either side of the hall all the cuts and bruises were visible to the small house elf's skin.

Hermione gasped as she stared at the elf knowing she couldn't do anything to help she looked away with regret. She couldn't stop the fury building within her as she thought what kind of people would do that to a elf. Then she looked over at Draco and realized exactly who and if it wasn't him it had to be one of his family members anyway. She then realized who exactly it was who was torturing the house it was Draco's father.

"Out of the way!" Bellatrix yelled as she kicked the elf and walked straight in.

Hermione followed in after her and immediately helped the elf up. Before the guards roughly dragged her away, she managed to whisper something into the elves pointy ears. As soon as the elf acknowledged what she said to him he looked at Draco with an worried expression and nodded hesitantly as though he understood. Ut Draco had no idea what the plan was. The guards then pushed Draco into the main room and straight away locked the doors tight.

Hermione looked around the room with her mouth hung open. A large chandelier with glistening diamonds, chairs of shiny black leather, tables and chairs made from pure mahogany and a huge fireplace twice the size of herself-it was clear that theses people had never experienced being short on money.

The pair of them kneeled down on the floor waiting for their punishment, Bellatrix walked around mostly like a child picking things up, observing them and placing them in a completely different position she then turned her heel and looked at the pair of them with an unsure face.

"Where is your parents Draco?" Bellatrix asked as she studied a glass ball with a black gem inside.

"There in France." Draco muttered. "Father had some work that he needed doing."

Bellatrix sighed "What a shame. I think it would have been more polite for asking their permission to kill someone in there own home. 

Hermione couldn't help but slowly gulped in fear. She was beginning to wish that she never accepted the stupid dare in the first place that Lavender never told her to go or that Gryffindor never won the quidditch match so there would be no party or no game of Truth or Dare. Anything that caused the night to happen like this. She felt herself tensing up she began to believe that she was going to die tonight unless the plan goes accordingly.

Bellatrix suddenly disturbed her from her thoughts. "I'm still a bit confused you see. I want to know what my nephew and a mudblood like you was doing walking around in Hogsmeade.

Hermione looked at Draco wich looked back at her. I was dared to, we both were. We were dared to spend the whole night in the forbidden forest except we didn't know we'd both be seeing each other there." 

"I don't believe you, you pathetic so called witch!" Bellatrix sucked the inside of her cheeks, showing she was irritated. "Now tell me the truth or I will get the truth potion... how did you end up in Hogsmeade?"

Hermione looked at her with honestly in her eyes. "We were dared. We didn't want to spend the whole night in the forest so we decided to go to Hogsmeade instead." She looked at Draco who had thick traces of blood on his torn up shirt although there weren't any injuries because she managed to mutter out some healing spells just in time. "Look at Draco's shirt an animal in the forest attacked us. We're  telling the truth!"

The crazy witch stared at her as though she was making her mind up wether to believe her or just interrogate her just for the fun of it. Bellatrix decided to believe her because she couldn't bare talking anymore she wanted to experiment with new torturous spells.

Suddenly she remembered something which she saw right before she took them away from Hogsmeade as she turned her eyes to Draco she questioned. "So what were you doing under that mistletoe, about to kiss where ya'?!"

Draco just looked at her with no expressions before saying something that shocked two thirds of the people in the room. "What is it to you? ... You crazy BITCH."

Hermione had to blink twice to fully acknowledge what she had just heard Draco say and to his aunt. She couldn't say anything against him because to be fair she happened to agree with him for once.

The look in his deranged auntie's face was surprised. Hermione could even notice a small tear to appear in one of er coal black eyes she didn't expect this especially from her own nephew.

Bellatrix clenched her jaw as she quickly muttered spell causing both Draco and Hermione's hands and feet to be tied up. The look in her eyes looked  furious as though she had been betrayed. And betrayed she was by her own nephew who had the nerve to speak back to her so rudely. She was going to make them pay not just Hermione but your own rotten blood of a nephew as well.
Suddenly the sound of shoes clattering against the black wooden floor distracted Bellatrix from her thoughts as she wiped her tears and turned around to the door.

As soon as the door opened in came a tall man with scruffy dark hair and piercing black eyes. Hermione only had to take a secant to agnelage who this ,man was-Antonin Dolohov. It was the same man who held his wand to her neck the night Sirius died. She stared at him in deteste knowing of he wasn't there that night she could have helped Sirius with a spell or something. Alongside of him was two other death eater Draco or Hermione was familiar with.

Antonin marched in as Bellatrix nodded giving him permission to speak. "I have a report of these two from some snatchers outside."

Bellatrix turned and glared at the pair as she ordered. "Get them in here!"

Draco quickly scooted over to Hermione and whispered. "Dont worry, I promise I won't give them a chance to touch you, let alone hurt you."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." Said a familiar raspy voice, causing both Draco and Hermione to snap their heads to the door straight away.

It was Scabior and the rest of the snatchers.