Prologue

My name is Olivia, I'm 19 years old, and I hate my sister. She knew all my secrets, and that was the problem. She always knew everything, She was smart minipulative, always the favorite of everyone. But she was also the biggest pain in my ass. She thought she was going to expose my secrets but obviously she wasnt that clever. Lets just say that if she's a mouse then I'm the exterminator. I'm not crazy I just needed her to let me be the good one for once. but no she couldn't let me be the favorite ever even if thats what i killed her for. Whoops! Did i just say that. Sometimes I speak without thinking, Now listen to me very carefully.

You know the saying:

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you?, well in this that definatly applies for sure. So don't go opening your yap to anyone, not your family, your friends, not even you pet. No one keeps a secret not even if they promise. Pinky swear, please! Thats all bullshit. But this is serious and this is how it happened:

You have to understand, she was driving me crazy. I had no choice. If i didn't  kill her she would have killed me. Do you really expect me to take pitty on her because she's my sister? 

Ha! not a chance

And don't expect me to take pitty on you either, because if you don't keep your mouth shut, You'll be next! 

Of course thats not a threat, Its a promise. And i must always keep a promise.

See you in the after life!

-Olivia