Chapter 1

Warm tears dripping from my eyes down my cheeks. 

" Please Olivia, don't do this! She screams as I hold a gun to her head

"What's wrong you cant think yourself out of this mess can you? The smart one they call you, but not smart enough. Your pathetic,( I kicked her in the stomach, hoping to break a rib.)"

"Liv" (her nickname for me)  she sobs; "please can't we talk this out it doesn't have to be like this, I'm sorry I am."

No your just saying that cuz u want mercey. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!! I SCREAMED from the top of my lungs. You ruined my life. I  was always having to live up to your expectations because your so perfect i felt a twinge of jelousy in my voice. I wish you never exsisted.

************************************************************************************************************

Olivia's POV

Okay,so maybe I'm taking the wrong approch to this but honestly can you blame me? Haven't you ever had that perfect sibling don't tell me you never wished that they weren't your sibling, that they weren't in your life. I only wanted some attention from my parents. But they were always to obsessed with my "perfect" sister Nikki. I guess its not fair to blame my sister fully. But I asked her so nicely to let me have some attention and she just wouldn't. She said I wasn't worth the attention. She told me I was a waste a life. So you see its not my fault she's dead, she had it coming! And it just so happens I was the one  to give it to her ha!