Chapter 4

Oh no.... It's Jimin
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yoongi POV

"H-Hey Jimin..." I nervously chuckled. "Hi Yoongi! Let's walk together~" he quote on quote 'smiled'. As Jimin wrapped his arms around me I can already here some bitchy girls gossiping.
"Hey hey! Look Park Jimin is walking with some dude!"
"Is he new?"
" I don't know and don't care! What makes that bastard think he can walk away with MY Jimin!"
"Um... actually Kyhun's Jimjn."
"Ugh! Shut up Patricia!"
They sure do seem like close friends. "Don't pay attention to them....only pay attention to me" I look at Jimin in shock after what he said. "W-what...?" "Tch! Don't get you're hopes up I'm still punishing you!" Jimin said in annoyance. I look at him as he turned around. His ears are red. He's blushing! How cute...

!TIME SKIP TO JIMIN'S HOUSE¡

Third POV

"We're here." The younger said stopping infront of a seven floored house. 'This place is basically a mansion!!!' Yoongi looked at the mansion in awe. Jimin smiled at the older adoring his cuteness. 'Wait cuteness? Snap out of it Park Jimin!'
"Hey text you're mom." "Why?" "To tell her you won't be coming home tonight." Jimin smirked as the older blushed deep red. "D-d-don't you live with you're parents?!?" "Their on a business trip. Tae's living with me for now." Jimin answered. Jimin opened the door letting Yoongi walk in. Suddenly they heard something from the kitchen.
"A-ah....T-Taehy- ah! S-s-stop!"

'No way...it can't be. THAT'S JUNGKOOK'S VOICE!' Yoongi internally screamed. The older dashed to the kitchen. "LEAVE THE YOUNG BABY ALONE!!!" Yoongi shouted. "H-Hyung....I-it NOT what it looks like!!!" Jungkook said. Jimin comes up behind Yoongi and back hugs him. "Then how come Tae has you pinned against the counter with his shirt off?" Jimin said. "Taehyung.....GET OFF THE POOR BABY THAT'S RAPE!"
"Wait let me explain! Me and Jungkook were talking about sex and he asked me to show him!" Tae defended himself. "JEON JUNGKOOK" "I'M SORRY HYUNG I WAS CURIOUS!" "Curious for my dick....." Tae whispered. "KIM TAEHYUNG" "SORRY HYUNG"
"Whatever. C'mon Yoongi." Jimin said. "Where?" "To my room" "W-why...?" Yoongi asked in fear. Jimin smirked and lowly chuckled. "For you're punishment."