Chapter 5

"For you're punishment"
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yoongi POV

I gulped hearing those word's come out of his mouth. I start shaking. Unfortunately Jimin notices and smirks. "Don't worry I'll make you shake in a different way" Jimin teasingly said. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my jawline. I flinch from the unexpected touch. I mean I am a virgin. I've never had sexual experience in my life. Not even my first kiss to be honest! Jimin slowly made his way down to my neck, leaving sloppy kisses and love marks on them.

"Ngh...J-J-Jimin...fwah!" Jimin lowly chuckled taking his lips away from my neck and I whimpered by accident. Jimin looked at me then smiled. "Aw does the little baby want more? If he does then he better beg for it~ It is his punishment after all." "Fuck no!" "Oh really?" Jimin put his hand under my shirt and started roaming his hand. "Ngh! N-no..." He started playing with my nipples while smirking. "Ah! Jimin...no...mm."  I felt my pants get tight as I started to pant. "Beg and I'll take care of you're little 'problem' Yoongi." I give up. I want more. "...P-please...gi-ve me m-more..." I smirked getting an idea. "Pleae give me more... Oppa." He looked at me wide eyed not expecting me to call him that. "You asked for it now Min Yoongi. I only planned on jerking you off but now I'm gonna go all the way." I gulp realizing I fucked up big time. 

Jimin kissed me taking my first kiss away
He slipped his tounge into
My mouth making me drool. "Mph..ah...ngh" I moaned into the kiss
He unbuttoned my shirt breaking the kiss then started kissing my nipples, licking them. He unbuttoned my pants and took them off. Jimin picked me up bridal style taking me upstairs into his room. He put me on his bed and crawled on top of me and said
"I'll make you mine."

EXTRA

"Jungkookie~ Why are you mad at meeeee?" Taehyung whined. "Because I told you to stop when you were about to enter me but ignored me and went even more rough! So now, I won't be able to walk tomorrow!" Jungkook complained. "I'm sorry it's just that you're erotic face tempted me! The drool coming out of you're mouth, you're moan-" "SHUSH" Jungkook cut Tae off. "Aww my little kookie is blushing~" "I'll kill you...." "No you won't~" Tae laughed and hugged Jungkook. They both smiled.