Chapter 6

"I'll make you mine"
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yoongi POV

My heart raced as Jimin left kiss marks all over me. No...I don't want this! I have to make him stop. "S-STOP!" I yelled pushing Jimin off of me. I fixed my shirt and pants then ran out the door.
As I ran out the door Jungkook called out to me but ignored him and kept running. It started to rain but I didn't care. I ran and ran until I ended up in front of the school. I stopped and looked up as the rain soaked me. Droplets falling out of my hair. "Hah...shit that was scary..." I walked to my house and opened the door to see my mother sitting on the couch looking at me. "Min Yoongi! What the hell we're you doing that took you forever to come home?!? I was worried sick!" She scolded me but I just walked past her and entered my room. I locked the door and sat down, I curled up into a ball as tears fell down. Why? Why did I do that? I love Jimin yet I didn't let him do that to me... I bet he hates me now. He's going to kill me on Monday!

***TIME SKIP TO MONDAY***

Yoongi POV

I walked into the building and met up with Jungkook. "Hyung?" "Yea" "What happened? On Friday" He asked. I gulped and told him everything. "Damn that's bad." "Yea... at least you had sex with you're crush." I smirked. "S-shut up..."

               DinG dOnG

The bell rang and me and Jungkook looked at each other. "Good luck Hyung." Jungkook left and I walked into first period.
It was finally lunch time and as I walked I saw Jimin. Fuck...He's walking towards me! He's gonna kill me. I lowered my head and when Jimin arrived...he walked past me. What? Did he just walk past me...? My eye's widened as I realized my position.

    " I'm back at square one..."