5.

My last class of the day has finally arrived: Student Mentor. I really am honest when I say I have no idea what to do. Is it like a study hall where students help other students or am I actually conducting a class and teaching them? I don't think many kids here would even appreciate being taught by someone in their age group. Wouldn't that make them feel, well, not as smart?

I shrugged and stretched my sore muscles from Body Conditioning. The class was nothing compared to what I went through with Jihyun, but it still worked my body and made me somewhat tired. I put a mint in my mouth as I made my way to the class while biting my lip.

This is really nerve wracking.

I finally arrived in the class and peeked inside, surprised to only see one person inside so far. It was a fairly tall boy with purple colored hair and exotic clothes. Not actually exotic, but really fashionable. He was reading a book and seemed oblivious to my presence. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me quietly and walked towards the front quietly, peeking glances at him. He wore ripped black jeans and combat boots, along with a studded belt. Along with that, he wore a printed shirt with a colorfully decorated leather jacket with necklaces. He had cross piercings in each ear but-

"You know, I don't exactly feel comfortable being checked out."

He spoke up in the silence and I let out a small squeal. He laughed and placed a mark in his book, closing it and placing it gently on the desk he was reading at. His eyes lifted up and met mind and I was startled by how handsome he is when he smiles. He had really brown eyes that it made my knees weak.

He stood up and made his way towards me, bowing and holding his hand out, "I'm Kwon Jiyong, but my friends call me GD. It's nice to meet you."

I took his hand and returned his smile warmly, "I'm Song Dara. It's nice to meet you as well."

"I guess you're new here right?" Jiyong inquired with a slight smirk on his face. I bit my lip but nodded quickly.

"I am," I stared down at my feet. "I don't really understand this class."

"It's exactly how it says on the schedule," Jiyong explained. "You mentor kids who are having trouble with some classes and they refuse to approach teachers because they're cowards." He paused as he turned to look as more and more students entered the classroom before we returned our attention to each other. "Like me, I'm here because I really struggle learning Japanese and English and it's my dream to be a singer so I'm quite dedicated to learn those languages."

"I'm fluent in both, so I can help you." I smiled at Jiyong and his face lit up.

"Really? I don't have to read those books anymore?"

"I-I guess not." I shrugged.

A familiar voice called my name. "Hey, Dara!"

I looked away from Jiyong and grinned when Chanyeol's handsome face appeared. I waved and he waved back before sitting down next to Sehun and someone else I didn't quite recognize because his back was facing me. The door opened again and my blood ran cold.

Seriously?!

His cold brown eyes met mine and he grinned. "Good to see you again Dara."

"Yeah, nice to see you, too." I responded quietly before turning back to Jiyong. He was talking to an extremely attractive boy around my age and a really pretty girl.

"Oh, Dara, meet my friends," he pointed to the boy first, "This is Lee Seunghyun, but we call him Seungri." He then pointed the extremely pretty girl. "This is Lee Chaelin. We all share the same dream for becoming singers and famous all around the world."