I

Moving from one place to another is always hard, a challenge, but Mila liked that part about the situation going on.

She and her mother were moving to South Korea, Mila's mother's birth place, because Mila's parents were divorced, officialy their marriage was over. It took them several fights to realise that a divorce was what they needed, fights that Mila, of course, used to whatch, or hear, or be part of, thats why, even if her parents had broken up, she was calm, she knew it was the best thing to do. She loved them both, a lot, and she didn't feel like judging them for what the choose to do, she respected their desision, all of them knew it was for the best, she wanted the both of them to be happy.

After all the legal process, it was decided that Mila's custody was her mother's, who also decided to take her daughter back to her birth place and start all over again, far away from her ex husband.

Mila liked the idea of this new begining, she liked challenges, but it didn't mean that she wasn't nervous, or even scared.
The only challenge she didn't like very much, was how to fit in. She still had 2 years of high school to go to college, and showing up between people who already have bonds created was difficult. If she had been in the same situation back in her country, it wouln't be that complicated, what added more difficulty to it was the fact of she being half latina.

She of course knew about how koreans were in terms of beauty and foreigners, so while walking to school on her first day, she wished she looked more like her mom instead of her dad.