What A Waste Of Eggs

[a/n: thIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED PROPERLY EXPECT MISTAKES OKay enjoy]

RING. RIING. RIIIIIIIING

I groaned, and blindly reached for my phone that I left laying on the floor last night, in hopes to mute the irritating sound that was my alarm. Why the hell did I leave it on the floor? I couldn't think properly, still disoriented from the bright sunlight pouring through the red curtains of my bedroom window. Hair was stuck in my mouth, and with one arm reaching out for my phone desperately, while the other was trying to detangle my legs from my covers, I felt like I was going to choke on that hair.

MAKE. THE. RINGING. STOP.

I stretched my arm out more, and before I could process what was happening, I was lying in a heap of covers on the floor. With a grunt, I lifted myself up in to a sitting position, and grabbed my phone. I turned the alarm off with a sigh of relief. I couldn't go back to sleep now, having been woken up in such a treacherous way. Why did I think it would be a good idea to leave my phone on the floor? Oh, maybe because I planned exactly what just happened last night.

You see, the reason why I'm never able to choose my clothes for school properly, is because I always wake up late since I go back to sleep after I turn off my alarm. So I made a plan: I would leave my phone on the floor, so when I try to grab it and turn off the alarm, I fall down in the process.  That way, I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

I sighed and got up, throwing my covers back on my bed. I trudged over to my bathroom door, rubbing my eyes sleepily. I wasn't looking forward to this day at all. Not only was it a Monday, but The Big Bad Levi was planning revenge on me. I would be lying if I said I'm not curious as to what Levi has planned, but I definitely don't want the plan to take action on me.

I stripped out of my penguin pijama shorts and and over sized shirt, leaving me in just my gray, cotton underwear. I kicked those off too, and turned on the water for my shower. I adjusted the water and stepped in, letting the warm droplets run down my back. I grabbed my pumpkin and cinnamon scented body wash, and squirted some on my poofy scrubby thingy, a loofah, I think it's called.

Loofa... such a weird word.

Loofaloofaloofaloofa

Why is it called that?

 I scrubbed my body with the loofah thing, lathering the soap all over. I squirted some of my shampoo on my hands, and brought it to my hair. I scrubbed my scalp and ran my fingers through the tangles, going through my hair care routine, not that I did anything special. I turned off the water after I had washed all the everything out, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my body.

 I headed out of my bathroom and into my untidy room, which had posters plastered all over the walls, and random papers I doodled and sketched on strewn across the wooden floor. I shuffled across my room, keeping the fluffy towel secured around my body. I grabbed my phone from where I left it on the nightstand beside my bed and clicked the home button. 8:25. I had about twenty minutes to get dressed and grab a small breakfast so I could start my walk to school. I quickly opened my music app, and tapped on my Halsey playlist. I chose a random song, and set my phone back on my nightstand. Gasoline started playing as I hurried over to my closet,  and I tried not to get too distracted by the music.

 I peered into the jungle of clothes that was my closet, trying to decide what I should wear for the day. I don't know why, maybe because it's October, but I was in the mood of wearing an oversized jean jacket, so I grabbed my favorite one and tossed it behind me, hoping it landed on my bed. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, and my black Nirvana T-shirt.