Chapter 1: Meeting My Neighbor

The house is HUGE. It has 10 Bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, Indoor theater, Swimming pool, and a backyards that leads to a small pond. I all i could say is that its perfect.

My name is Carolina Faith, but I go by Lina. 16 years old. I have Burnett hair, and green/hazel eyes, and a sun kissed tan. I have 1 brothers named Steven(17), and 1 sisters named Bethany (14). My mom is has been pregnant for 8 months and she's having twins. A girl named Kylie and a boy named Adam

We used to live in the upper east side in NY but we move because my dad got a new job. He is a surgeon and most of our family lives here in Chino Hills. My dad kinda has a lot of money and you would think oh Lina is spoiled and stuff but really I have all I need but sometime I can be a little spoiled sometimes haha.

Me, Steven, and Beth ran to go claim rooms. I got a room that had wood floor, walk in closet, bathroom, and an extra room as an office. There was a balcony door and I opened it, and the balcony was connected to Steven and Beth's room.

My mom and dad got the master bedroom and it is really huge. They have a hot tube in there bathroom and my mom's walk in closet was a tad bit bigger than mine. I forgot to mention that I have the 2nd biggest room in the house, then it was Steven, then Bethany, and when the twins are born they'll sleep in the same nursery.

It's really cool cause one side of the room is pink and the other side is blue and the dipper area is yellow. Hahaha.
------------
It took me 9 hours to unpack and put everything away!

It's 7:30pm and my mom said that me and Steven have to go drop off brownies to our neighbors and ask if they want to come over for dinner or something. I knocked on the door.

When they opened the door a beautiful human being comes out.

"H-hi, our family just moved in today and my mom wanted to know if your family wants to come over for dinner" I said.

"Oh let me ask my mom" he says and me and Steven wait at the door.

"So, Linaaaaa what you think about that" he says teasing me. "I saw how you looked a-"

"Im back! the guy said, "So my mom said yes and she getting ready, so see you in 5?" he says

"Sure man, see you there" Steven says.

"Lina you forgot to leave the brownies" Steven says walking back to the house and leaving me to go give the brownies.

I knocked and he answered again. "Uh I'm sorry I forgot to leave you these" I said passing him the brownies.

"Thank you, and I forgot to ask you your name" he said with a smile that almost made me melt inside.

"My name is Carolina faith but I go by Lina" I said to him. "What's yours?" I asked.

"My name is Cameron."
----------------------------------------------------
A/N: So how was it? I'll post chapter 2 tomorrow!
I am really excited for this fanfic!!

Question of the day: Who's your favorite magcon or O2L boy?

My favorites are Cameron, Shawn, and Matt.

Püma!!