Chapter 18: Confessions

(Cameron's POV)

"So you guys love each other?" I said with not a happy look on my face. "Oh no, not like that just as friends." Nash said. I felt slightly more relieved.

"Lina are you okay baby?" Cameron said.

"No it hurts, why would he do that?" she said still crying.

"Madison"

"Madison?" Nash said

"She threaten me today, that's why taylor raped Lina. We have to get out of here"

"Why?" Lina asked.

"I'll explain later go get you stuff." I said.

(Lina's POV)

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE SLUT!" I heard Samantha shout while I was getting my stuff. I walked over to her to see her slapping Bethany.

"SAMANTHA DON'T SLAP MY SISTER!" I yelled turning her around. "THIS BITCH IS NOT INVITED"

"OKAY NO FIRST OF ALL DON'T CALL HER A BITCH! You seriously need to chill the fuck out okay?"

she pulls me away from Bethany to an empty hallway.

"She came here with Jack Gilinsky and me and him have a lot of history. And the only reason I dated Hayes was to make Jack jealous but that just pulled us more apart."

"So you used Hayes?"

"Yes Bethany can have him but NOT Jack."

"BETHANY!" I yelled.

"What?"

"You can have Hayes but don't touch Jack or she will beat your ass again okay? okay." I said and walked away to find Cameron and Nash.

"Let's go" I said. As we all walked to Cameron's car.

"I call Shotgun" I said running to the front seat.

"Ahh fudge!" Nash says

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"IHOP I have to explain to you what's going on"

We arrived at IHOP and ordered food. "so what's going on? Who's this Madison girl?" I said. "She's Cameron's ex but he broke up with her when he met you" Nash said. "Well what does she want from me and why did Taylor try to rape me?" I said remind of the pain. "When I lost you at the party she pulled me to a hallway and kept asking me to go back out with her and leave you and when I said no she told me that I'd 'Regret it' and that's probably why Taylor did what he did" Cameron said.

My body was filled with anger and hatred. My blood was streaming hot, my fist was clenched. I wanted to hurt Madison and all her little puppets.

And out of all the moments Nash feels the need to say: "But that's none of my business."

As he takes a sip of his Arizona. -_-

"Guys I have to take this be right back" Cameron says as he answers his ringing phone.

"Lina I have to tell you something. That I've been holding in." Nash says sitting next to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I've had a crush on you since I saw you the first time. Your just so beautiful and it haunts me that you can't be mine." Nash says planting a small kiss on my lips.

"Nash... I-I can't" He gave me small butterflies. But I have Cameron.

"I know but I just needed to get that out." he said.

"I understand but we're just friends." I said.

Damn I just friend zoned him. Suddenly I get a call from Matt.

__________________________________________________

A/N: It's not exactly monday but close enough...

Okay byee!!

Püma!!