Chapter 9: It's Time

(Cameron's POV)

"Okay so here's the plan, get her a job with you at vogue and you guys will spend a whole bunch of time together and she'll fall in love with you" Matt said.

I work as a model at vogue and we need a new model and I get to chose someone.

"That's great Matt! Thank you so much!" I said.

--------------------------

(Lina's POV)

I was laying Down on my bed watching Pretty Little Liars and all of a sudden i hear the doorbell.

"Lina Cameron is here to see you" Beth said, "Tell him I moved" I said and go back to my show.

I hear a knock on my door, I turn around to find...Cameron. "Cameron why are you here?" I said. "I missed you Lina let me make things better" he said. Gosh he's so freaking perfect and his smile I missed his smile! wait no. stop. Remember what he did to Matt. "Cameron how could you possibly make things 'better'" I said. "Here read this" he takes out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"OMG Cameron and I dreaming or something?" the paper is a 1 year contract to work as a model for vogue. "I thought it would help since they needed a new model I told them about you" he says. "Cameron I have been trying to get a job a vogue for the longest time!" I said. Then I read the rest and I became slightly less excited.

"Umm Cameron?" "Yes?" He says. "Why does it say I have to work with you? I mean I'm extremely grateful but I don't think I can forgive you yet. I need time" I said "Well you start next week so hopefully you forgive me by then" he says. Damn would I be wrong if I kissed him? ughh! "Just kiss me" He says, shit did i say that out loud. "Yes, yes you did".

I stood up and went to my balcony. All of a sudden i feel 2 hands on my waist. "Camero..." I say as he cuts me off "shhh" he said he turns me around and leans in, I couldn't help but to do the same, I felt his lips brush mines then he just walks away. Wtf?

"Um cam where are you going?" I said. "Home why?" He says. "You can't just tease me like that and then walk away" I said. "Ha I knew it! you liked it" he says as he winks. "Um yeah duh that was pretty sexy. You know what, whatever." I say and walk to the bathroom.

I just stood there, I heard footsteps going downstairs so I knew it was safe to leave. I walk out and head to the bed when all of a sudden Cameron pops out twists me and looks me in the eye for permission which I gladly accepted and he finally kisses me.

"I don't want you to hate me or dislike me cause these past weeks I have done nothing but think about you and if you'd ever forgive me." He says. I start bursting into tear, "Cameron I don't hate you and I don't want you to feel like I do and maybe I can forgive you but I need some time to get to the hang of things again" I said as I give him a hug. "So are we cool?" He says as I laugh "Yes Cameron we are cool".

-----------------

We've spent the last hour just talking about little things that mean the most to us. "What's this" Cam says pointing to my book, "It's a book called The Fault in our stars" I said "Is it good?" He says "Read it yourself" I said handing him the book "See there's just one problem" he says "And what is that" I ask, "I don't 'read'" he says. "Tell you what you read the book and when your finished maybe I'll forgive you cause I still don't." I say. "DEAL!"

--------------------------Don't sue me TFiOS People ily.😂

A/N: Expect lots and lots more post soon! I finished school and im ready to post every week! I still don't have an exact day when I'll post so I'm gonna ask you guys what day I should post? Think about it and let me know!

Question of the day: What's your favorite song?

Answer of the day: LIFE OF THE PARTY! OMG THAT'S THE SHIT!😭😭😭 I'm so proud of my baby Shawn but I'll miss the little Canadian who posted 6 second covers and youtube videos😭 It's amazing how fast he grew. OMG I sound like my mommy lol.

Long ass AOTD^

Okay byee!✌️

Pümaa!!