Chapter 19: Broken

Lina's POV

"Matt what's wrong? Did they let you out early?"

"Lina I can't remember anything. Please help I don't know any of these people!"

"Matty where are you?"

"I'm at a gas station near a hospital I don't know what's happening"

"I'll be right there! Don't move!"

"What's wrong" Cameron and Nash asked.

"I don't know but Matt needs help let go!" I said as we paid and went to the car.

"Where is he?" Cameron ask starting the car.

"Dave's gas station." I said. Cameron puts his hand on my thigh.

"it's gonna be okay baby don't worry" Cameron says.

I swear my heart melted when he called me baby. He gives me butterflies every time he kisses me and I love that feeling.

We pulled over the gas station and there was Matt sitting on a bench.

"Carol! I don't know what's happen to me I can't remember anything."

Matt says as I pull him for a hug, I can feel Cameron's eyes glaring at us.

"Matt I'm taking you back to the hospital. get in the car" I said as we walk to the car.

"Who are they?" Matt says. Wow he really did lose memory.

"Doesn't matter right now, cam take us to the hospital." I said as Cameron drives.

:Hospital:

"Well it looks like Matthew fell and hit his head on a rock. He has memory loss" the nurse said. Well thanks for stating the obvious. "Well how come he can remember me?" I ask. "You we're probably on his mind when he hit his head so that's one of the possibilities" she said. I blush a little. Cameron and Nash our outside the room so I go out and tell them I'm staying the night. "Are you sure Lina?" Cameron says. I can see the jealousy in his eyes. "Yeah I want to you guys can go" I said as we say our goodbyes I walk back in the room.

"Hi Matty how are you holding up" I said

"I feel better my head still hurt and I still can't remember anything." he said.

"Don't worry the nurse said to give it a couple kdays" I said

"I love you Lina." he says I gasp. should I say it back? I mean I love Matt but I love Cameron too.

Ugh what the hell.

"I love you too matt." he pulls in for a kiss. Our lips smashed together. His lips were like a magnet you can't pull apart cause it's just so perfect. Sparks were flying all over the place. This kiss was better than anyone we've ever had. Something about it was just so amazing. As what seems like forever we pull apart. I bit my lip and smiled.

Cameron's POV

My heart shattered once again. Why does she do this to me? I just saw my girlfriend and my friend make out right in my face. I felt a tear coming but I blinked it away. My blood was boiling. It's payback Lina.

"Cameron are you okay?" Nash said. "let's go"

Lina's POV

Cameron has been ignoring me all night. I sent him multiple text and calls. So I decide to go to his house. It's 2am so I sneak in the little entrance at the back of the house so I won't wake up his mom and sister.

I walk up to Cameron room. I hear kissing.

"Mmmm Cameron." I hear a girl moan. I feel a tear slip out of the corner of my eye.

"Madison" Cameron moans. MADISON. THAT SLUT. I kick the door open to see Cameron and Madison practically having sex. I hear Madison and Cameron laugh.

"Cameron? Why is she here?" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Well what does it look like" he laughs and so does she.

"Just face it bitch he loves me" Madison said. I could easily beat the shit out of her right now but my emotions are way too strong. "He loves me" I Said looking at Cameron.

"I LOVED you. Not anymore slut and it's over" Cameron says. I run out crying what happen to him. I don't care I just need to go back home.

Nash's POV

I hear my phone ring. It was Lina. "Hello?" I said. no response it was probably a butt dial. I hear crying. It was Lina. I have to get to her house right now.

I grab my keys and drove to her house.

Lina's POV

I ran to my bathroom. I took off all my bracelets. Should I? Yes Lina do it. one part of my head said. No don't do it will only make you feel worse.

I don't care anymore I picked up my razor I had under the sink. I slid it on my skin as I watched the blood gush my head felt horrible. "LINA!" Was all I heard before everything went black.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I was for real about to cry writing This

chapter. Sorry if they are typos!

Okay bye!

Püma!!