Chapter 10: The Suprise

(Lina's POV)

Cameron and I we're downstairs eating ice cream, "You guys finally made up huh?" My mom says.

"Not just yet we're just starting off as friends." i say.

"Friends with benefits" cam says so only I can hear. I laughed.

"Do you guys want to go to the mall with me? I have to pick up something's from BabiesRus" mom said.

"Yeah sure that sounds great Mrs.R" Cameron says. "Okay let me just change into something presentable." My mom says and walks upstairs.

"Are you excited?" Cam says.

"For what?"

"The twins?"

"Well duh I'm happy for my mom but she needs to stop spreading them legs" I said laughing. Cameron laughs and asked "When is she due?"

"Um I don't know probably next week or something" I said. "Awwww Lina's gonna have a baby brother and sister!" Cam says pinching my cheeks.

"Did you forget about me?" says beth. "Looks like someone's a little jealous" I said giving her a hug.

"Where are you guys going?"

"The mall wanna come?" Cam says he and I both know she will be a 3rd wheel.

"Nah Hayes is coming over to watch a netflix and eat pizza" she says.

"Wait isn't Hayes dating someone?" Cam says.

"Yeah but I mean we're just friends" Beth says. By the look on her face I could tell she didn't like this girl.

"He is?" What's her name" I ask.

"Samantha" she says rolling her eyes.

"Wow you really don't like Samantha" cam says with a laugh.

"I don't ugh I just hope he doesn't bring her over like last time" She says.

"Guys come lets go" my mom says walking out the door.

"Bye beth don't get too touchy with Hayes he has a girlfriend" I say running out the door so she won't kill me.

-------------------

A/N: I love Samantha😂😘

-------------------

Cam and I we're walking down BabiesRUs to find some blankets for the twins.

"Did you just find out?" A preggo lady who looks like she's in her early 20's asks.

"Huh?" I ask

"Did you just find out your pregnant?"

"Yeah she found out about 4 weeks ago" cam says, I give him the What the hell face as the lady continues.

"How old are you guys? you look pretty young" she said.

"We're both 19" Cam lied.

"Awww I'm 22 my name is

Katherine" she says

"My name is Lina and thats Cameron" I said.

"Well it was nice meeting you two"

"Nice meeting you too" says cam. I look to see if the lady was gone. We both started laughing so hard.

"Cameron wtf" I said still laughing. "Hey why are you complaining?" Still laughing we go find my mom"

She was walking with a cart full of things and she stops all of a Sudden.

"Mom what's wrong?"

"Oh my gosh MY WATER BROKE!"

"CAMERON CALL FOR HELP"

"Mom its gonna be okay Cameron is calling for help just take a breath."

____________________________________________________________A/N: I updated today cause if I didn't my friend would beat the crap out of me.😂

Question of the day: Do you like Samantha?

Answer of the day: I don't😒 jk bae ily😘😂

Okay byee!

Püma!!

Not

Puma😑