Part 3 (Alternative)

For a three-shot story, this sure has more than three chapters.

I just wrote whatever came into my mind, and this is what I thought up:

-

Fifth Harmony Cancels Tour Dates.

Fifth Harmony's Lauren Jauregui Loses Child.

Fifth Harmony Taking Break for Personal Reasons.

Fifth Harmony's Lauren Jauregui Sexually Assaulted.

Fifth Harmony's Lauren Jauregui Was Pregnant By Rapist's Child.

Lauren couldn't breath as she read the headlines. It had been three weeks since she blew up on her bandmates, and she hadn't talked to them since.

She clicked the last link, and it took her to a gossip website.

As you all know, our Camren hearts were shattered when it was revealed Fifth Harmony group members, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui, broke up. Soon after, Jauregui's representatives came out stating that the 19 year old singer was pregnant. A few months later, Jauregui lost the child due to stress.

After losing her baby, Jauregui tweeted out "I hope you're happy" before deleting her social media. This tweet was directed to those angry fans who wished for the death of her unborn child.

Sources close to Jauregui have stated at she never cheated on her three year relationship with Cabello. This source stated that Jauregui was sexually assaulted at an afterparty, resulting in her pregnancy.

Was the sexual assault the reason Cabello broke up with Jauregui? Did Cabello know Jauregui was raped?

Neither Jauregui nor Cabello have released a statement.

The hashtags #WeAreSorryLauren and #CamilaIsTwoFace have been trending.

Stay tune if you want to know more.

Lauren threw her phone across the room, watching it smash against the wall.

Why couldn't people leave it alone?

Lauren took a deep breath, before curling on her bed and closing her eyes. She just wanted everything to be over. Her pain to just stop already.

-

Lauren groaned, as she opened her eyes. She looked up, seeing Taylor standing there.

"I think Camila needs you," Taylor said, frowning.

"Why?" Lauren asked, frowning.

Taylor gave Lauren her phone. She saw that the twitter app was opened. She read the tweets as she gasped.

They were tweets directed at Camila, with the hashtag from the article.

They were stating at Camila was the reason Lauren's baby was dead. They were saying that Camila should have been the one to be raped. They were hating on her for breaking up with Lauren when she needed her.

She was getting a lot of hate, and Lauren couldn't look at the app anymore.

She gave it back to Taylor and laid back on the bed.

"You're not going to do anything?" Taylor asked, looking down at Lauren.

The green eyed girl look up at Taylor, not responding.

"Look, we all know how they turned their back on you, but you're doing the same. This makes you just as bad as them."

Lauren continued to stare at Taylor until the younger girl huffed and walked away.