Chapter 1 (Two Years After)

Pyro's POV

Cool air pricked at my exposed face as I stepped out of my grand home and into the winter. I wrapped my cape (or shawl) around me tightly as I trudged through the heavy snow to Daniel's house. "Pyro!!! Hey, wait up!!!" I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me. I stopped and turned around to the snow blowing in my face. A blur of red and blue came running towards me. "What do you want, Alexis?" I yelled, my voice being muffled by the wind. "I need help finding Daniel's house. I can't find it in all this snow." A muffled voice yelled back at me. He came running towards me and stopped as he reached me. "So, will you help me?" He asked. I saw one of the many familair mobs in our world know as a skeleton. It was approaching Alexis and it wasn't the time to be recieving arrow wounds. I pulled my bow string back readying to fire. Alexis' face was now full of fear, thinking I was going to shoot him. I released the string, the arrow whizing past Alexis' head and killing the skeleton in pursuit of him. He looked back at the pile of bones that remained from the skeleton. He had a suprised face when he finally turned back to look at me. I had grown a big smirk on my face and I said "I learned from the best."

YAY first chapter complete of Frozen Etho!!! Will try updating this story as often as possible. I have tons of homework being the forth quater (School is almost out!!!!) and I got my IPad taken away until spring break, which is in about two weeks for me :) YAY Spring Break!!!!!!!!