After Re-Introducing

Tords Pov
Tord:"B-But Tom...what if they hate me?..What if they hate you?.." I'm very concerned about their opinion of me now. If only things can go back to the way things were before I left, it would be heaven to me....but that's clearly not going to happen any time soon. Not as long as I'm alive...
Tom:"Try not to worry. Think passive." I know that wouldn't happen, so I just threw a fake smile. Tom seemed to get the message by his look of sympathy. He left to go fetch the two.
My left hand began to get clammy. And my heart bet fast, though my expression doesn't show nervous. Just...depressed. I'm not going to say much when they get here. Only when needed.
I heard Tom speaking from the other side of the door.
Tom:"I have someone..you need to meet." He opened the door slowly, leaving me exposed to the two people I've been avoiding for over a week.
Matt:"Oooo! Who is it!-Oh. Him." Matt began, excited for a new friend, but then his enthusiasm dropped once he realized it's the person who punched his precious face. I don't know how Edd is feeling at all. It's like a mix of sympathy, anger, and awkwardness.
Tom:"Guys, I'd like you to meet Tord." He said full with confidence, really he's trying to cover his nervousness.
Edd:"..But..we already know him?" He asked a bit confused.
Tom:"No. You don't." There was some silence, kind of getting deep. "He has changed for the better, I know his intentions...you don't know him at all." He began to get teary eyed. As a new instinct, I went over to him.
Matt thought I was going to hurt him so he took a step forward for defense. But really, I just put my arm around Toms shoulders trying to comfort him.
Matt felt a little guilty and discouraged so he took a step back. More tears fell from Tom, but they were silent.
Just then, Matt and Edd realized my robot arm. They began to wonder what else had changed and then noticed my eye.
Matt:"Tord..you're.."
Edd:"Arm and you're eye..."
Tord:"Yeah...from the explosion."
Edd:"Tom, do you really trust Tord? You don't think he'll try to pull anything?" He asked, putting all of his trust towards Tom and not me.....no surprise there. Tom wiped away his tears. I would, but, I rather not push it..or make it seem like I'm gay. Not that I'm not...but, that's too soon.
Tom:"I just...know, he's good. Believe me. I hated the guy before, you wouldn't think I'd let him get this closed to me." Then I realized I've left my arm on him a bit too long. I pulled away blushing, holding my arm in embarrassment.
Tord:"S-Sorry.." They didn't comment on my apology, which wasn't needed anyway.
Matt: "That..is true." Edd gave a small sigh...in defeat?
Edd:"Fine. I guess I'll be okay with just being around him. He has to earn my trust. Though, I can't speak for Matt." He gestured toward the tall ginger next to him.
Matt:"By the time you treat me like a prince, then I might think about it. But I know well enough it's not going to happen." He crossed his arms and moved his eye contact somewhere else. Edd reassured us.
Edd:"He's just, still a bit salty from the black eye." Tom sighed.
Tom:"You know, Tord can't leave my apartment. He's the most wanted in the city. Didn't you see the cop cars and all the people talking about about it." I continued to stand awkwardly as they talked 'my situation' out.
Matt:"I need to go polish my mirrors." He said. Still. A bit. Salty. And walking out the door before either one of us would get the chance to say anything.
Edd:"Matt's being more stubborn than usual. But..I do need to go check on Ringo..."
Tom:"Okay, then....bye.."
*door shuts*
Tom:"Well that could've gone worse. Right Tor-...Tord, are you okay? You don't seem too good." Without a word, I laid down on the couch, my back faced towards him. It took a bit for him to leave to the other room. I drifted off to sleep...thinking of both how great it would be for them to be my friends again, and how much they hate me now...

Toms Pov

It didn't take a while for Tord to fall asleep. Looking over him, I tried picking him up. Didn't think I would, but I managed to. I carried Tord over to my bed, and pulled the covers over him. He deserves to sleep in a bed now. I won't bother to sleep on the couch myself because he would insist for him to sleep there instead of me. When he wakes up, he would get the message.

I just hope he'll be okay...
   He..means a lot to me...