After Nightmares...

(Not mine ⤴️)
⚠️⚠️
Warning. Some blood and it get sad.
~~
I'm back at the..old house, somehow. Damages were fresh. And the giant robot that I'm in is shooting up to the sky. 'Oh no, Tom..' I knew what he's going to say...I can't bare to hear those words...

"I'm! Not! Your! Friend!!" In an instant, he shot me down with his harpoon. This time, in went through my arm. The pain was too unbearable I went in shock. The machine fell from the sky and smashed onto the cliff. Pieces and parts were everywhere like before. One thing is different tho, Pat and Paul didn't arrive. So I'm stuck here, lying on the ground. Hopeless and bleeding out. His words replayed in my head.
Everything hurts.

Everything went black.

Now, I'm in an empty void. A spot light shines down on me. Everywhere I look at is complete darkness.
Then another spot light appears...it's Edd.
Edd:"I actually thought you came back to be friends again." He spoke in an angry-upset tone. I tried speaking, but I was unable to. "How wrong I was...to be friends with someone as dangerous as you!"
A green harpoon shot into my chest. The pain was extreme, not fatal. At least in this nightmare...
A tear streamed down my face as another spot light showed up on the other side. Matt. He sounded more harsh than Edd did.
Matt:"How could you?!! I knew you like guns, but why us?!! And the house...my face!!! How can you be so cruel to us??!" More tears are falling now. I tried so hard to scream out to them, but all I got is a purple harpoon to the heart, increasing the pain.
The last spot light appeared in front of me, and the other two shut off.
Tom..
He wasn't yelling, but his voice was cold.
Tom:"I knew you were trouble. From the day I met you, I knew something was off." He took a step closer. "You hurt Edd and Matt. The two friends that actually cared about you." Closer. "Don't forget, you killed Jon!" Closer, standing a couple feet away. "You were trying to kill me! Weren't you?!!"
He punched me in the jaw. I heard a crack, and from the impact I stumbled back.
"Did you really hate me THAT much!!?" There was some silence. My face stares at the ground. I wouldn't dare to face him.
"Look at me when I talking to you!!" I jot my head back at him quick, and I noticed....he was in tears as well. Though, his voice is full of anger and hatred.
"I lost my father at a young age! I'm a hopeless drinker!! And Matt and Edd are the only two people who keep me going!!" More silence.
"What good do you get out of picking on me??! How more shitty can my life get with you in it??!!" Finally, I managed to speak.
Tord:"I-I....Tom...I'm s-sorry..." He's unconvinced.
Tom:"Its too late for apologies.." He took out a pocket knife...is he going to kill me?
Instead, (worse than death) Tom stabbed himself repeatedly in the gut. He fell to his knees, coughing out blood. "....-I-I hope y-ou got....what you wanted..."
A blue harpoon shot through my chest... I feel to my knees..
..He's dead

....This is true torture...
~~