After Promises

Toms Pov

My eyes widened from being woken up suddenly. I sat up and turned towards Tord to see him clenching his hair, choking on tears. He doesn't want me to wake up, even though I already did, he didn't notice yet.
I pulled him into a hug and held him tight. He hugged back tighter. The nightmare he had must have been pretty horrifying for him to act like this. I also blushed at the fact that we're hugging, but I can't think about my feelings now at a time like this. I was going to say something, but..
Tord:"Y-you're safe....h-here..." he began to cry a little harder now. It broke my heart...
Tord:"..Y-You don't hate me!.." I tightened my grip.
Tom:"I don't hate you now.." I pulled away to wipe his tears. For the most part he stopped crying, still has a frown though.
Tom:"I'm not going to force you to tell me..what happened." Expecting the conversation to be over, I pulled the covers back over me.
Tord:"No...I...want to tell you.."
Tom:"..." I sat up to face him, but said nothing."
Tord:"Edd, Matt, and you were there...saying such horrible things to me....about how much you guys hated me."
Tom:"..Tord..."
Tord:"Especially you. Not only that, but you ...h-hurt me...and..y-ou-"
I placed my hand on his shoulder, signaling that he doesn't have to finish that part, because I could probably guess what it was.
Tord:"T-The pain was so unbearable...so r-real. Emotionally and physically." He stared down, trying not to cry again, but I can obviously tell in his voice. I placed my fingers on his chin so that he'll look at me. We..were close.
Tom:"I promise, Tord. I'll never hurt you...and I'll make sure they won't either.." That's it. I can't hold it back...any longer.
I collided my lips with his, caressing his jaw to deep the kiss. It took a bit for him to kiss back, since he was in shock. It didn't last long either. After about ten seconds, I pulled away embarrassed.
Tom:"..N-Night, Tord." I immediately pulled the covers over my head. I can't believe I did that! He knows I love him now.
Third Person
Tord is still shocked. Its like he just saw something grand. That it doesn't bring a smile to his face but made his heart fly. And big eyes, that's not too wide. He just looked at the boy sleeping next to him.
He could tell he was embarrassed. Tord then smiled.
Looking at the time, he remembered that he has work. And he's late!
Quickly, but quietly, he ran out to the window and to his job.
*time skip*
Tord is back a bit earlier than usual. He got fired. Reason being, he stole something he shouldn't have and is now Most Wanted in the ocean.
After that, he gotten something from the store. No one was there except for the cashier, who is luckily missing his contacts.
He hid his things under Toms bed and crawled back in bed with him. Drifting back to sleep.