Chapter 11

October 14, 2019

Alison POV:
----

Today I'm taking Emily to the hospital because she is having a C-Section. It's currently 8 a.m. So today we get to meet the girls. Lily and Grace are going to be so excited to meet their new sisters. This girl's are staying with Emily's mom. I can't believe that our family is going to be all girls. It's not a bad thing, and I love it. Just wait until they are in their teens.
Emily POV:
Today is the day I get to meet our newest additions. I can't wait to meet them. Ali and I have already picked out the perfect names. I decided to have a C-Section because either would be easier for me then to feel all the pain. Ali and I both agreed to do this.

2 hours later
---

Juliana Riley Fields Dilarentis
October 14, 2019 @ 10:45a.m
6lbs 5oz

Alessia Payton Fields Dilarentis
October 14, 2019 @10:51a.m
5lbs 6oz

This is a picture of the girls....

 And this will be their nursery

When Lily and Grace came they loved Juliana and Alessia so much

When Lily and Grace came they loved Juliana and Alessia so much.  The girls loved them so much too.  Mom was head over heals for the girls. She said they looked like me and Alison, but idk how because  they weren't naturally made.  But who knows maybe they will look more like is in the future. Alessia and Juliana Welcome to the World.
Sorry for the short chapter,  but I just wanted to get a chapter out today.  Another longer chapter will be out soon.

-A💋