2. Friday Night

I sat in my room on my bed and my friend Tony sat on my floor. He crawled through my window around nine to hang out and he never really went home.

He was sitting on his phone as he laid down on his back. His rather feminine figure showing slightly.

"So, I heard you're going to the Fuentes household," He said, peering up at me.

I set my phone down and shrugged, "Yeah, did Oli tell you?"

He smile and nodded, I noticed he was on Vic's brother Mike's Facebook profile before he quickly turned his screen off.

"Whhyyyyyy?" I asked, smirking slightly.

"Just curious," he said, smiling innocently.

"Mhmm, are you sure it isn't for Miiikkeee," I teased, laying back on my bed with a chuckle.

He sat up and smacked my thigh, he whined slightly, "Shut up! No, I was just wondering."

"Sure, I believe you," I said, smiling widely.

"I'll hurt you, Quinn," he said, though his shy voice wasn't intimidating in the slightest.

"Do it," I said, sitting up.

He got up and basically sat on me, which I wasn't expecting so it knocked a little breath out of me.

I groaned and tried to push him off but he pinned one of my arms down and straddled my torso. He giggled and playfully stuck his tongue out.

I struggled and tried to push him off but for some reason it didn't work.

"What's wrong?" He teased, "Am I too heavy?"

I laughed and shook my head, "Of course not, you just took me by surprise so you win for now."

"Good," he said as he climbed off me and sat next to me with his back against the wall.

I smiled and pulled his legs straight out and put my head in his lap.

"Comfortable?" He said, playing with my hair.

"Always, I love your thighs," I said with a laugh.

My mind wandered to the memory of Vic's thighs, oh how they're almost as big as Tony's. But Tony also has a little bigger body that Vic so of course they're going to be different. But Vic's seemed so soft and.. let's not go any further.

"You know who else would love your thighs? Mike." I said, laughing.

His cheeks flushed a dark red before he hit my arm and pouting, "Shut up."

"Never," I chuckled.

"Well, you know who's thighs you love more? Vic's." He shot back at me.

I felt my cheeks burn a bright pink, "W-What?"

He giggled and smirked down at me and ruffled my hair teasingly, "You're so cute."

"I'll bite your ear again," I said quickly and and sat up.

Tony hugged me from behind and giggled, "I think you guys would be adorable together."

"Shut up, or I'll fuck you again," I said, laughing.

He squeaked and bit my side.

"You said we wouldn't talk about that," He mumbled pulling away from me.

"I know, but I like teasing you," I said with a chuckle before laying back down and cuddling him.

A few months ago I got Tony drunk for the first time and I was the idiot who decided to drink a little too even though I was supposed to drive us to Oli's. We ended up banging in the back of my car and passing out.

I woke up and felt absolutely awful because I thought I took Tony's virginity and was actually almost in tears, but that's when he told me the story of his uncle and I've been protecting my little bean ever since.

"Mmm," He snuggled into my chest.

I kissed his head and looked over at my clock to see it read 3:09 AM.

"Alright, cutie, it's three in the morning and I've gotta go to Vic's tomorrow at 1. Are you gonna stay here or go home?" I asked, pulling my blanket over us.

"Mmm, I'm gonna stay here and eat all your food," He giggled, letting out a small yawn.

"Alright, good night," I said, turning my light off.

He laid his head on my chest and got comfortable, "Good night."

---

I woke up with the sun on my eyes and Tony basically using me as a bed instead on my actual mattress.

I slowly grabbed my phone and looked at the time to see it was 11:57.

"Crap," I mumbled and gently pushed Tony off of me.

I got up and snuck out the door and to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and instantly stripped my clothes off and turned on the water for my shower.

While the water was heating up I decided to empty my bladder and began to my brush my teeth. I set in the shower and started cleaning my body, half way through I rinsed my mouth out.

Soon I was out and wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbed my clothes. I snuck back into my room only to see Tony playing on his phone looking so tired.

"Good morning," I said, dropping my clothes on the floor and going to my closet.

"Morning," he mumbled.

I turned my back to him and dropped my towel and pulled out some clothes. I heard Tony whistle and I couldn't help but chuckle as put my boxers on.

"You're gonna make Vic happy with that body," he said giggling.

"And you're gonna make Mike happy with that fat ass," I said laughing as I pulled on my shredded black skinny jeans.

"Shut up," he whined, I could practically hear his blush from here.

I laughed and pulled on my Rancid shirt and started to brush my hair.

"Are you gonna eat before you go?" He asked, sitting up and running a hand through his bedhead.

I shrugged and put my phone on the charger.

"You should do me a favor while you're over there," he said, smiling widely.

"And what would that be?" I answered, pulling on my shoes.

"Get a picture of Mike for me, please," he said giggling.

I sighed but smiled, "Fine, I will."

"Yayyy," he giggled.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help smiling. Wow, I'm actually going to Vic's today, my stomach was getting uneasy.

Again this suckksss so I'm sorry