3. Unexpected

Rereading the address beautifully scribbled on a piece of paper, I reassured myself I was at the right how.

It was cozy and a beautiful shade of blue with dozens of different kind of flowers in the front yard.

I grabbed my backpack and got out of my car and I walked up to the porch. Slowly, I knocked on the door.

After a few moments a guy about my age opened the door shirtless, in his pajamas pants. I've seen him around school multiple times, so he must be Vic's sibling, Mike.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm here for Vic, were supposed to work on a project together," I said, showing him my backpack.

He turned and talked into the house, "Vic! Someone's here for you!"

Within seconds small pats of his feet were heard from what seemed to be the hallway.

Then Vic was standing behind his brother, but not as expected.

His hair was still a little messy, he had on white thigh highs, and a white, almost transparent nightgown that hung to his mid thigh, and underneath was clearly a pair of pastel pink panties. He was holding a big white stuff bear close to him as he peeked from his brothers side.

He squealed and hid behind him, "O-oh my gosh! K-Kellin I-I forgot you were coming over!"

"Um, it's okay, do you.. uh, want me to come back later?" I asked slowly.

"N-No, just wait there," he said quickly.

I saw him basically prance up the stairs that were facing the front door. His plump bottom exposed for a few seconds before he disappeared up the stairs.

"Um, so come in I guess," he said, opening the door wider for me to step in.

"Thank you," I said.

He shut the door behind me and began walking into a doorway before I stopped him.

"Wait, uh, Mike right?" I asked, trying not to sound weird that I already know his name and all this other stuff Tony obsesses over.

"Yes?" He answered slowly.

"Um, this is really weird, but are you single? I have a friend who really likes you and wants to know," I said.

His cheeks burned a light pink before nodding, "Who is it?"

I just smiled and shrugged, "I asked you a question first."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "Yes, I'm single. Now who is it?"

"Come on, bud, I hang out with three people, it's one of those," I said, shrugging again.

"Oh crap, isn't it.." he bit his lip in thought, "That Oli guy.. that, that Matty guy, and what's the little one.. um.."

"Tony?" I finished for him.

"Yes, thank you, so it's one of those?" He questioned.

I nodded.

He slowly nodded, seeming lost in thought before pulling out his phone.

"Which one do you think is the most attractive?" I asked, casually.

"Most attractive? Um, I'm not sure," he said, thinking for a few moments before biting his lip and nodding to himself, "probably the little guy, Tony."

I bit back my smile and nodded.

"Why?" He asked.

I went to shrug but was interrupted by Vic running the stairs.

He had on a black pair of jean, booty shorts, a white sweater and white thigh highs and his hair was brushed and slightly styled.

He seemed out of breath, and his cheeks were a little pink.

"H-Hey, I'm so sorry," he stuttered, biting his lip.

"It's fine," I said smiling.

"S-So, let's go get this done," he said, grabbing me by the arm and taking me up to his room.

He pushed open the door to reveal a pastel pink room from top to bottom. There were traces of white from clothes, stuffed animals and decorations.

He was a very neat person beside the vanity and desk. The vanity was covered in so many makeup and hair products and even a few sewing trinkets scattered about.

On his desk there were books, papers, notebooks, drawings, papers, pens, colored pencils so many things.

His cheeks burned as he quickly attempted to clear off his desk and stack books on his bookshelf.

"I'm sorry about the mess," He whined, as he finished clearing off the space.

"You're fine," I said, smiling, "You're room is cleaner than mine."

He sat grabbed his chair from his vanity and brought if over to his desk. He brushed off powder and few other colors and patted the seat.

He sat down in his little office chair and smiled.

I sat down and returned his smile with one of my own.

"Oh, do you want anything food or water before we start?" He asked.

"Um, water is okay," I said, putting my bag on my lap.

"Alrighty," he said, getting up and quickly leaving the room.

I took the opportunity to get up and look around his room. His bed was made but there were roughly 30 stuffed animals on his bed. He had a Hello Kitty alarm clock on the nightstand, I chuckled lightly at it.

He had a white fluffy carpet, I turned around to see double doors opened to reveal his messy closet.

There were dresses and shirts hanging up, some sharing hangers because he had so many, there were drawers opened with socks, thigh highs and stockings spilling out. Another drawer had so many pastel colored panties, some with lace but I tried not to stare too long. He had shoes scattered across the floor, all different kinds. There were sweaters and cardigans on the grounds and some weird wrap things.

I looked up on the top shelf to see boxes of all different kinds. I shrugged and turned back around to sit down again when I see Vic walk back in holding a cup of water.

"Thank you," I say, sitting back down.

He smiled and handed me the glass before going over to his closet and shutting the doors quickly, but they would shut.

He sighed and shoved some shoes in further before shutting the doors successfully.

He smiled and sat down, a little breathless.

"Okay, let's get started," he said, pulling out a pen and a notebook.

"Ummm, I still have no idea what's going on," I said, offering a sheepish smile.

He giggled, "That's okay, let me explain it to."

He pulled out his Anatomy textbook, "I'll read you some on the key points of the chapter and then I'll explain what our project is."

I nodded, and propped my chin on my hand before listening to his angelic voice read my the chapter.

This was lame, but I enjoy it haha

So there's my chapter, enjoy, and thank you all for reading it I really appreciate it :)