Prologue

Long ago, when humanity were only tribes who wandered the land, one of these tribes were greeted by a mysterious and powerful God who called himself Ra'Mu. Ra'Mu made a deal with this tribe and gave them advanced technology and power for themselves to be beyond the other humans and in return they gave their eternal servitude to their God. As the many years went by each generation learn that they had developed faster and differently than the other humans, their hair turning white, their skin becoming pale, their eyes turning gray and being able to see what is now known as ElectroMagnetic Waves. These were the first Murians. They were stronger, faster, and more intelligent than their human counterparts.
Around the time the rest of humanity were entering the Bronze Age, the Murians had built spires around a piece of western continent that broke off from North and South America and drifted away. With these spires Ra'Mu was able to lift the entire continent into the sky so that no human could reach them.
Centuries after, the Murian people had enough of their servitude and rebelled against their God. In an attempt to seal Ra'Mu away, they sealed their own fate of becoming extinct by their God's hands.
As a last resort, the son of one of the Murian Council members had planned for the worst and stored his child into a hibernation chamber along with an EM being, which is a technological assistant, to make sure the boy doesn't wake before his time.
With a final blast of energy, Ra'Mu was sealed away forever, and with that final blast the Murian race was gone and a barrier surrounded Mu so that nothing that entered could escape- organic or inorganic.