lion in a new school

I walk down thé halls of my new school it wasn't so big it was kinda in the middle , as i was walking To my first class Math yay , I see this weird blue head guy having trouble with these two jocks, bro leave my girl alone or me and John here kick your ass , I see that thé blue head kid aint even fazed by these meatheads threat i walk up To them and grab the kid that was threating by the arm and flip him hard on thé groud , BRO what thé hell THAT LITTLE BITCH , I smirk and hold thé jock down while he wiggled and try To get me off ,damn for à jock he is weak u look up staying silent watch his buddy take à pic , thé blue guy smirk waves bye at me while everyone else giggles and asking who i am , so are u going be à good boy and leave people alone or will i have To kick your ass ?  , I get off and walk away leaving everyone stone and silent , damn teachers or no one help thé poor dude if only he knew thé guy with thé blue hair is gay. I giggle To my self walk in class ,  ah you must be the new girl good im Mrs.grace nice To meet u ,  I set in the back staying silent the women name Mrs.Grâce look about in her 24 maybe 26 she has brown eyes soient body long black hair with glasses , I got up and said in a moodles voice with a stoic face Im Lexa but my friends call me Lion she nods and that when i turn out thé class everyone talking and looking at me i pretty much ingorn them for thé rest of thé classes .