Ashley Gray

As i finish with four of my classes i am now at lunch hmm thé food aint that bad , I pick à spot and set listen To my music , Hey im Ashley gray your thé new girl right do u mind if i set here ? I glance up at her and damnnnn she fineee , sure i dont mind , So where are u from  ?  And may i ask why they call u lion  ?  I see her smile trying to be my friend well im from Austrila and im called lion cause my hair and eyes , But your eyes are blue tho i took a eye contact out and look at her as she gasp i fix my eye contact ,your eyes there really orange like gold damn thats awesome. I smirk and look at her till i notice the guy with thé blue hair join us i seen that and Ashley it looks like u are about To drool hehe girl u straight not orner day around , Oh and your jock of à boyfriend was trying scar me till this girl kick his ass i grin when Ashley looks at me and smack thé kid STEVEN Shut up !!  And your thé girl who kick my brick head of à boyfriends ass hehe cool , um yes thats me and your not freak out about my color  ?  Hell no girl that bad ass you in your leather jacket and black rip skinny jeans why wear contact Ashley here turn gay for yo- ouchhhh , Shut up Steven Thé Bell rings and Ashley Steven follows me , you guys skipping too and sure i take thé contacts out . smiling while look over my shoulders at thé both of them. Yes they say at the same time , I chuckle and turn around keep walking backwords as i take my contact out and put them in the container , alright cool and Ashley im a lesbian i smile cheeky at her watching as Ashley gasp and i wink at her while Steven doubles over in laughter. Lexa watc- i already new what was behind me , I do a back flip over à guy cutting what Ashley was gonna say off and turn around smirking thx Ashley that would been bad , Wow girl are u even human yea are u human i smirk and walk out thé door while saying over my shoulder Maybe i am maybe im not now come on ,I got on  my ninja bike   and  hand Ashley my helmet.would u like à ride  ?  You are sooo bad ass Lexa omg Ashley u ride with Lexa and i drive your jeep , ok but im scared i smile as i help Ashley on and put thé helmet on her you are safe with me princess ,sooo To the mall ?  Mhm un ready Lexa,  lets go and ashley You hold on like this I grab Ashley hands and wrap them around my waist tight and when we touch damn i felt à shock and my wolf was howling for more . i knew she felt it too i speed off To thé mall and I cant wait To spend time with her .