Coming out !

Lexa pov : i soon as i get home i run to my room strip and jump in the shower , holy shit im about to tell my friends that im not human ugh it cant be worser then saying im à lesbian could it i mean Steven gay Ashley straight me ha i told them im gay they dont care and i think Ashley is my mate , I jump out the shower get some sweat pants and à shirt quickly fixes my hair ,  i have 5 minute till they come ugh time could not be any slower as i was thinking of what all happen today and Ashley and her boyfriend , I wonder if u should tell her she is my mate but not now alot happen on my first day school *Knock* *Knock* i was soon drag out my thought i got up open thé door , *Hey lexa your house is Big like are you rich and damn why i live in the Woods* Steven ask where your parents at Lexa Ashley ask looking at me  damn how am i gonna tell them all this ,follow me and i tell u anything u wanna know alright  ?  Steven and Ashley looks at eachother and back at me alright but you aint gonna kill us are u  ? Ashley ask nerveuse nope im not gonna kill u . but u want to be afraid of me though

As we was stand in the wood i seen Ashley shaking and put my hoody on her mm she smell just like roses and cinnamin , thank you lexa you smell really good ash says* haha that aint weird at all ash u only known the girl for à day ,i give Steven à d...

As we was stand in the wood i seen Ashley shaking and put my hoody on her mm she smell just like roses and cinnamin , thank you lexa you smell really good ash says* haha that aint weird at all ash u only known the girl for à day ,i give Steven à death glare and he back down so do you have any questions for me or do u want me show u something that u cant tell anyone not even your friends  ?  Ashley looks at me and Steven then slowly set on à log Steven set next to her.* Umm how did you heal so fast ?  Steven ask well you see guys i have these pow- Ashley interups are you à vampire  ?!!  I mean your eye glow à bright gold orange color ,your stronge and you heal fast , I cant help but par out à laugh omg im gonna die she wasn't wrong i am a wolf Steven and i laigh wow not bad ash but no im not à vampire i spat at the Word vampires yuk they killed my family and pack  !  So thats all we got wanna show us  ?  Steven ask as he watches me with cation and Ashley look at me biting her lip ugh god help me , fine but you cannot scream or run away okay  ?  I look at them both as they shake there heads i slowly take my shoes ,sweat pants, and shirt off while Ashley blushed and stairs at me and Steven making fin of ash ,are you guys ready ? You aint gonna like kill us are u i smirk and ran at them jumping in midair turning in To à black wolf with blonde and silver fur in m'y coat I turn around giving them à wofly smile whitch look like im barring my teeth at them , HOLY FUCK SHES A WEREWOLF OMG THATS SOOO BADASS !!!  Steven tell which cause me to whimper Steven your hurting her your being To loud Dumbass , I chuckles As ash slowly steps closer she look like shes afraid and i cant help but lick her face, Ewww Lexa ugh your such a dog hehe . Um Lexa can i be à wolf  ?  I mind link him and said maybe one day and dont tell ash but shes my mate she be feeling thé mate bond later tho ,I watch as Steven gasp in amazment and smile at me i lay on ashley lap as she pets my fur while my wolf makes à howle and they both laugh .this is weird but Amazing i never thought were wolves existe ill be damn .ash say we stayed there for à while and desided To stay at my place i turn back grabbing my clothes and changing now im in bed with my mate ash she falls asleep on my chest .