Where am I?

Ashley pov: H-her eyes t-they glow and she growled like a animal  , Um ashley what are you say Lexa is a animal ?, We was in the hospital waiting room after Lexa passed out from the blood lost I though she died i guess i was wrong we left her bike and Steven went to pick it up so now we are here waiting for the doctor , Steven I know what i saw and heard it weird maybe that's why they call her lion cause she close to one hmm, Ah Are you here for Lexa king? A women who I guess was her nurse ask us we quickly stand and walk to her , is she okay can we see her ? Yes u may see Lexa she's been asking for u , WHAT she's awake ?!!!  Me and Steven quickly run in her room and I be damn there she was in all her beautiful glory mm she beautiful , hey guys did u get me any food? How do you feel Lexa ? , Um I'm fine guys why am i here ? She looks fine like nothing ever happen I gotta see where she got shot why she perky. Ashley Ashley hey Ashley!!!! Huh what oh shut up Steven you didn't have to yell , I had to maybe if she stop fantasizing about u and Lexa in bed fu- ouchhhh damn that hurt , I punch Stevens arm hard and blush while Lexa looks at us holding back a laugh ,shut up Steven dumbass , WHAT ever bitch.... Lexa clears her throat looks at us. So can I leave ? Cause I'm not staying here she gets up and unhooks her self walk out the hospital you are injure Lexa go back now , you really think I'm hurt okay where did I get shot at? Ummm you got shot in the side and shoulder Steven says Lexa takes her shirt off and holy fuck she got more abs then my boyfriend holy shit I never text or called him I grab my phone and wow zero messages and calls hmm so Steven take me to my bike and Ashley u see any bullet hols on me ? I walk up and damn she fine I touch Where there was scars hmm this is sooooo weird they are fresh tho like they just healed um they healed how is that possible I breath out looking at the Mark not realizing Lexa stiffen and relaxe letting out a breath I got to tell u two something but I have to know if I Can trust u ,meet me at my house at 8:00 alright and I text u my place off ,I watch as Lexa put her shirt back on and start her bike . Y-yes okay Steven and I both say as we jump in the jeep we have about 1 hour to get ready and chill till time we leave. I wonder what Lexa gonna say haha she a vampire haha funny thats just crazy..
So what u guys think sorry im kinda bad at this but im gonna try get better.