20

True love isn't Romeo and Juliet. It's my grandparents growing old together.

BLAIR-

"Honey, can you come and get the hummus please?" Pippa calls out to Charlie from across the room watching the football game. Charlie smiles, "Of course babe! Just a sec!"

I laugh, setting down the bowl of tossed Caesar Salad on the dinner table. "Hey, there's two favorites." Peter comes from behind me, gently kissing my neck. I smile, turning to face him. I pull his tie towards me, "Who's the first?" Peter chuckles, tapping my forehead.

"Gross, don't try and be romantic near the food please." Emily laughs, grabbing the wine bottle. Charlie scoffs, "You're just jealous that you're the only one that's not married."

Peter wraps an arm around my waist, gently pulling me away from the dinner table. Pippa laughs, sipping a glass of red wine. "What you naming this one?" She asks, pointing to my nearly exploding stomach. I look over at Peter, waiting for him to answer. He smiles, encouraging me to speak. "Chloe. It sounds fitting."

"So how's Justin? Where is he anyways?" Pippa asks, her eyes wandering around for Justin. Peter chuckles, "Asleep. Kids need their nap time or else they become little gremlins." Pippa nods, walking back over to the dinner table.

"Look who's awake!" Peter smiles, walking into the dining room with little Justin in his arms. I grin widely, kissing Justin's forehead. Gosh, he's adorable when he's still foggy. Just like his father.

Charlie chuckles, "Who's personality is he gonna adopt? Yours or Peter's?" Me and Peter both look at each other with wide eyes. Peter sits Justin down in his high chair, a bunch of garbled talk coming from him. "Maybe both, such as determination from Blair and my good looks." Peter answers, setting down a bowl of baby food in front of Justin.

Emily laughs, drinking her wine. "How's your business, Blair?" I take a quick bite of my salmon, "It's been really good. Business has been as busy as ever, my clients are happy, employees are happy, I'm happy." We all smile at each other, Charlie lifting his glass of wine.

"I propose a toast. To our future!"

We all clink glasses, except me I drink fruit punch.

----

"Can you soot over? You're taking up so much space." Pippa whispers to Charlie, her butt nearly falling off the couch. I laugh, "There's plenty of space on the floor." Pippa frowns, shaking her head. "No way. Unless Charlie moves, I'm shoving him to the ground."

Charlie sighs, lifting Pippa off the couch and onto his lap. "There. We both fit, now shush. The movie is playing."

I snuggle into Peter's arms, with Justin right beside me playing with his favorite figurine. "I love you." He whispers in my ear, gently kissing my forehead. I smile, looking up at him.

"I love you too."

I look over at our friends, laughing and telling jokes to one another. How Charlie and Pippa look at each other, how Emily looks at her wine, and how I look at Peter and Justin. I smile a bit, cherishing how we all ended up together and as close friends. How lucky am I to have ended up with such a supporting group of friends, a great husband and children.