~Lies Untold~

Chandria's P.O.V

"This is your room for the mean time, I'll go ahead and talk to my brother first. Luna Boa, I'll go ahead first" Alpha Leeteuk spoke as he showed me my room where I will stay for the mean time, Luna Boa said they'll transfer me to a cottage near the pack house here so I would still have my privacy and will feel comfortable.

"Can't you just stay here for a bit alpha Leetuek? I know there's something Chandria wants to ask you" Luna Boa spoke, I turned to her in curiosity but nod my head affirming everything to Alpha Leeteuk, he turned to me with a questioning gaze.

"Of course I can Luna Boa, what question do you have for me Ms. Chandria?" I slowly sat on my, new bed and looked at my surroundings for a while before saying what's in my mind.

"Just Chandria is fine for me, can I know why your brother, told me that I'm his? How sure is he about that? And why are those sparks almost gone?" I spoke hurriedly wanting to have answers once and for all.

"You can feel the sparks don't you? Because you wouldn't ask such a question like that of you don't, you're not human are you?" Alpha Leeteuk smiled... I stared at him in shock and in question... how can he ask such thing as that, can't he smell me that I'm just a mere mortal? Do I have something really suspicious in my body that makes them question me that over and over again?

"Chandria?" Luna Boa looked at me but I just stared at themnot knowing what to answer...

"I don't know, I never knew who my parents are nor if I even have a family. All I know is that I grew up with the old man who sold me to his auction site"

"We have to do a background check on you, you're not just a mere mortal Chandria. There's something in you which you still haven't even discovered yet" Alpha Leeteuk uttered while still intentionally staring at me even from a far.

"I'll do it, I have many questions left unanswered about her identity" Luna Boa spoke, even her curiosity in my own identity isn't still vanishing, what do I have in me that makes them really curious?

"How about the man... Eunhyuk? Those fading sparks, what are those?"

"Is there something wrong with Eunhyuk, alpha Leeteuk?" Luna Boa asked as she also might probably sensed that something was wrong ith him the first time we saw him.

"I can smell Kaiser on you, you were marked by him? When?" He questioned, but I refused to speak not knowing if I should provide such information to him.

"He's dying, and it's all because his mate is already marked by another wolf"

"He has leukimia and it's spreading faster than we expected, his immune system is already weak maybe because he also felt that his mate was already marked by someone else"

"I-I... how many days does he have... left?" I cautionously asked, the alpha stared at me for a while before speaking...

"About a week, that is why we're all happy that before he leaves, he already met you atleast once"

"I want to meet him... atleast I want to aplogize for not meeting him first and for being marked by someone else"

"It's not your fault why you're marked, I already heard the whole story from Luna Boa and don't worry I'm not mad at you. It just think it's best if you'll stop blaming yourself for being placed in such a situation l like this"

"Please, I want to meet him"

√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π•√Π

I slowly opened the door of Eunhyuk... my mate... as I saw him lying down on his bed as he looked really thin and sick. He's handsome when you'll stare at him more closer but that doesn't hide the pain he's feeling inside. I never knew immortal creature can also have sickness such as cancer, I thought they're more healthy and strong.

"Chandria right?" I looked at Eunhyuk as he was also staring at me while lying down on his bed, I slowly walked towards him and placed the tray on his nightstand.

I assisted him on sitting up as I asked Alpha Leeteuk if I can atleast feed him even for just a short while, I wanted to atlest be close with him, as a friend and not as a mate because I already hurted him... once I started feeding him, I noticed he just keeps on looking at me as I gave him a spoonfull.

"Don't do this just because I'm sick" He uttered with a small smile on his face and held my hand comfortably, he looked so pale and sick which made me tear up really badly, I want to apologize but I know he'll say that I shouldn't blame myself because I don't know I have such a mate like him...

But I noticed something, the sparks, the heart melting feeling wasn't there. Luna Boa said it should be present when you can meet your mate, maybe because I'm not immortal but I think this has really something to do with the bond I broke with the mark I have with me.

"I'm doing this because I love you"

"You don't have to lie, I can read your thoughts and I know very well that you're feeling guilty that you're the reason why I'm like this"

"You didn't want such thing as this to happen to me, and beleive me I know no one wanted this also. But everything's already done, it wasn't your fault that you're bitten. Just seeing you and holding your hand like this is already fine for me"

"I'm sorry" I spoke and immediately broke in a sob as I don't know what to do, I feel so angry at myself for not knowing that I'm hurting a person I'm not supposed to.