~A Celebration~

Chandria’s P.O.V.

The following day made me more stressed and all, I woke up quite wondering why my mate is still sleeping beside me when it's time for him to hunt with his brothers early in the morning. I wanted him off of me since he was a very adamant and crazy man who has crazy needs, he didn't even let me rest for the whole night and often wake me up in the middle of his urging desires just for him to be pleased.

My back was placed against his chest as his arms were firmly wrapped around me, trapping me in his embrace which really made me feel the warmth coming from my mate's body. I wanted to rest more since I was so tired last night and I haven't even gotten a single sleep I'm so sorry aside from that... But I needed to wake up and help some of my sisters in preparing breakfast for the boys.

With quite a heavy heart, I unwrapped my mate's almost steel arm around mine and slowly reached for the robe I have on the nightstand beside me. All my muscles are sore especially the one in between my legs which Kaiser poorly ravished on last night, it was like as he he wanted me to break into two and it's my first time seeing a lustful monster erupt in his soul. Ravishing me until I was almost completely broken in his sight... I would've said that he was using me but I knew beyond those deep and dark black eyes of his, were pure love that he never embarrassingly showed me when he needed to. He showed me how much he loves me and that come in with the pleasure and ravishing part...

I went to the bathroom to take a bath, I scrubbed all my sore muscles and sighed in relief when some of them weren't as sore as earlier... There were so many love bites on my body, there were like twenty on my neck, shoulders and back while above thirty on my breasts, and almost a hundred in between my thighs and my wet fold down there.

“Chandria, it must be a lovely morning for you" Amanda unnie spoke the moment she saw me walking down the stairs, she looked heavily pregnant with her 3 months baby bump which surely made everyone happy and somewhat expectant of the new baby that'd going to arrive.

“You shouldn't say that, my legs are killing me and making me weak"

I tried standing up from the bed earlier and for sure if Kaiser was awake he would've taunted me or teased me more when I fell on the ground as my legs were really shaking violently. I fell more than 5 times on the floor was Kaiser is still heavily sleeping, I was so tired to even move but remembering that this day was also the day when we will know if Amanda is carrying a daughter or a son!

I sat before all of them, my sisters completely sensing my discomfort secretly exchanged knowing smiles as they know what happened last night, the walls in every room are very soundproof so Kaiser and I didn't have to worry... Only he didn't clearly think that I would become really sorry to the point that my legs wobbled everytime I took a single step. That made my sisters feel wesrly on how so protective and guarding Kaiser could be now.

“Do you want to come with us? I know I should feel bad because your legs hurt but I want you to come and see what the gender of Amanda's child is. For sure you want to go right?" Luna Chantal with a very happy smile spoke, she was radiating with happiness and I'm sure... Maybe she's pregnant as well...

“Of course! I love to! I have to escape Kaiser anyway, he's very addicted I might say"

All of them eruoted in laughter as they heard what I described my mate, well if you're an ordinary pack member I can see the way they literally drooled on my mate, I talked to them but nothing to territorial, I just wanted to know what they think of my mate... And all of them were like telling me that he should be ranked as the most handsome man on earth because of his crazy handsome looks, his well toned body and of course his strong sex appeal which made me half scared and half pleased as well...