~Heartbeat~

Kaiser's P.O.V.

I was to annoyed the moment I woke up, the warmth of my mate was gone and it seems like she sneaked out if the room just when I was having my rest. I was expecting her to be still in bed with me, cuddling to me as if she needed all the heat my body have. I wanted to open my eyes seeing her cute sleeping face while remembering the time we spent last night...

But no... My mate escaped me just when I was sleeping, I wanted to teach her a lesson for being so naughty, just now I'm trying to find a strategy on how to do more wonders in her body... A night in 5 hours isn't just enough for me to please her, I needed more and what I want..  I will get...

It was already by 4 in the afternoon when the girl were already done from the hospital, I have no idea why Chandria needs to be there wen she could've been here with me all day. Besides it's not as if Amanda and her pup will be placed in danger, knowing my brother, the alpha, he already sent men to follow the Luna, checking on her every moment and then, letting him feel relieved that his mate is safe from harm.

The Luna hated this side of her mate as she feels as if Blake is taunting her weak, the alpha argues telling her that she needs to be always safe, somehow his wolf seems on edge these days. I could feel his worries inside his head, his wolf, Daniel pacing around in weird stances and it seems like he's always curious about his mate. He was looking at her as if she'd grown two heads and will try to keep everyone away... Now that he's acting weird mine is as well

And it's going crazy as I don't just have a wolf, I also have a vampire that's trying to surface both at the same time. Since Corbin had been out for many days whenever I have a run and a hunt with my brothers, I let Mason out for now, knowing that he's been on edge I'm afraid he might lose control and hurt Chandria but he promised that he'll take care of her especially now that he wanted to confirm his suspicion...

What suspicion?

I wasn't able to ask him further when our mate arrived, she looked so worned out that it seems like I really did a number on her last night, I didn't even remember how many times we did it last night, I was like a beast that feared me because I might've hurted her. Right now she's leaning on the bed, her eyes were slowly drooping as she looked totally pale. I knew something was wrong but Mason urged to drink our mate's sweet blood on our mout.

I slowly showed my fangs, grazing on her sweet and pale wrist, her red and pulsed vein deliciously throbbed against my hold. Slowly I dipped my head closer to my mate, giving her a small satisfaction but kissing her sweet plump lips, biting it gently which released a small moan from her. Once I'm settled I kneeled on the ground, licking her precious wrist before gently biting on it, tasting the fresh and sweet addicting blood that runs through her veins.

“Kaiser" She called out to me softly, even if Mason was still focused on drinking her blood, I knew he was curious of something so I let him but I urged him to look up to our mate, to check her is she's already pale or having a hard time breathing.

“Amanda's carrying a son"

Her voice softly wavered around the room as I saw her slowly shutting her eyes, in less than a minute she finally fell asleep but while sucking her pure and sweet blood I tasted something much more sweeter than hers... Which only means one thing...

Finally finishing feeding on her, I licked her wrist to stop the wound from bleeding, instantly closing the opened wound. I carefully placed her hand on her tummy, gazing softly at her as I knew a new chapter of our lives will unfold at the sudden news. I lay beside her, placing her head on my chest as a nap in the afternoon wouldn't hurt especially when she's in this condition. I caressed her hair and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead, smiling softly...

“I guess we are too"