one.

7 years later // Delilahs POV

I sit alone on the bench beside the bus stand with my tray of chips beside me and my headphones in my ears. I'm waiting for my Aunt Kate to pick me up and she's running a tad late like usual.

The sky is dark and cloudy and theres no denying that its going to rain, so I pick up my chips and rush over into the bus shelter.

Just as I get inside a tall guy, about my age walks in too. He stands at the other side of the shelter but sends me a soft smile when I look his way. He's broad, with curly brown hair and a highly structured face. He's dressed in a brown coat, a white shirt, black tight jeans and some brown suede boots. He looks really good compared to the state I'm in right now.

I missed my alarm this morning and Aunt Kate ended up waking me up 10 minutes before I had to leave. So thats all the time I had to brush my teeth, do my eyebrows, get changed and eat breakfast. I managed to do everything except eat breakfast and do my eyebrows.

"Is this your bus?" The greatly dressed gentlemen asks as a green double decker bus comes splashing down the road.

"Oh no, I'm getting picked up by my aunt. I'm just standing in here so I don't get wet." I laugh and he just nods with a small smile. "Is this your bus?" I ask.

"Nope-" he chuckles. "Mine doesn't come until another half an hour."

My eyes widen slightly. "Oh-" .I'm sure my aunt wouldn't mind giving him a lift but then again I don't even know him. "Um, do you go to Blackhall?"

He shakes his head of curls. "Nope, I don't go to public school. I do it online." He informs me before looking my way. "I'm Harry by the way." he smiles.

"Delilah-" I say softly, "but everyone calls me Lilah."

"Well it's nice to meet you Lilah." He chuckles and as do I, however, just as I'm about to speak, my Aunt pulls up and toots her horn as if I couldn't see her.

I look back over to Harry and send him a smile. He waves and I make my way over towards the car. I get inside and look over to my aunt who is looking at me suggestively.

"And who is that missy?" She asks as she starts the engine.

"Harry, I just met him." I tell her as I put on my seatbelt.

"Well Harry, is very cute and I'm hoping you got his number?" Kate raises a brow as we start driving towards home.

"Kate-"

"Ugh Lilah! Why didn't you get his number!" Kate groans and slumps down into her seat even more. Her urge for me to find someone always tends to freak me out.

"I didn't think too, okay?!" I half laugh. "Chill out!"

"Fine, but just a heads up, I'm going to be  late picking you up tomorrow." She winks and I roll my eyes at her childish behaviour before turning up the radio.