3.

Tyler POV

So I'm having a girls day with my cousin and her two daughters their five and four. I have Kayden with me and they were having fun. We were getting our toes done. I sat next to Leah ( cousin ).

Leah: girl this single life is fun

Me: yeah ( smiles )

Leah: you been looking good lately

Me: so I look ugly every other day

Leah: not like that you got a man in yo life

Me: no

I looked at Kayden and she was half sleep the lady was massaging her feet.

Me: ( giggles )

Leah: when the last time you had sex

Me: none of your business

Leah: Tyler

Me: two years ago

Leah: wow what you doing tonight

Me: I work tonight

Leah: want me to watch KayKay

Me: sure

Leah: you be trying to hide her

Me: no that's my mom ( giggles )

Leah: yeah whatever

From the corner of my eye I saw these girls staring me down. I looked at Leah she notice.

Leah: ew

Me: ( giggles )

I looked back and one looked so familiar but I looked away.

Kayden: mommy I'm hungry

Leah: right

The lady finished the last of our feet we went to the counter to pay. I picked up Kayden because she's clumsy and she's going to mess her toes up. We paid and left I looked at Kayden and she kissed my cheek.

Me: aww

I love my daughter so much she means so much to me.

____________________________

I was at work and I was getting ready in the back when I saw Nya she came in her mad.

Me: you ok

Nya: he's so fucking annoying I swear everything is just about him

Me: it's ok

Nya always have relationship problems ever since her current boyfriend found out she strip he's been giving her hell.

Nya: ugh I can't wait to leave his ass and find someone who's going to treat me right

Me: ( giggles ) it's ok boo

We're not friends but I care about her we're always looking out for each other.

Me: ( smiles )

Nya: I hate you ( giggles )

Me: ( smiles ) how about we get a couple of drinks tomorrow night

Nya: ugh yes girl

Me: ok

Than our boss came in he smiled at us.

Big: come on

We got did our little touch ups and walked out. When I'm on stage it feels like I can do anything and be anything. I'm not doing this just because I need money it's because I like doing it it's like I'm another person behind the masks I wear. That's why I keep myself private I don't tell anyone anything. If people found out who I am hell is going to break loose.

_____________________________

Work was over and I was at home I took my shower and I laid in the bed. It was so boring my baby isn't here. I looked at my phone it was so dry. I went on Instagram I saw Julian was live. I opened it and it was people fighting.

Me: really dude ( mumbles )

I notice one of the guys was Chris. He was fighting this dark skin guy. I commented something saying " why " . Chris was beating his ass I left when I saw blood.

Me: boys will be boys

I turned off my light leaving my tv on. I took my ass to sleep.