Chapter 32.

Oliver's P.O.V

Fucking hell, she'd ran off again, i wish she'd stop and realise i just wanted her back, i didnt want o hurt her again, i just wanted the old times back back, i miss the old her the one i used to talk to.

"Mandy, get Matt, im not letting her go again." She rushed to matt, as me and Ben raced down the stairs. We jumped in the car and started the engine, and then came Matt and Mandy. I needed to find her, since this was a dead end she'd of had to go one way. We drove down the road at full speed, i couldnt let her ou of my grasp again. 

"Do you have any idea, where'd she go, anyone?" I yelled, in frustration. Everyone was silent. 

"ANYONE, ANY FUCKING ONE OF YOU? CAN NONE OF YOU HELP ME?" I felt the tears ru down as i stopped the car, it felt like all the hope in them had gone. 

"Mate, maybee, you know, its ime to just let it go..?" Matt placed his hand on my shoulder, maybe he was right, but maybe if i saved her from herself and everyone, it could still work. 

"No, no, ive gotta find her." I ran out the car and and started runnning, i dont know where, i just needed to find her, I kept yelling her name, it was 4am, but i didnt care, i neded o find her, i couldnt let her fall ino the wrong hands again, or let her ou of my ight. 

"HANNAH?" I kept screaming, i was getting ho now, i could feel my body burning up and my head spinning, the stress was too much, but not enough from keeping me from her. I slowed down and just jogged, she couldnt of gone far. he faint sound of a car drivinbg approached, i looked behind and it was them. Couldnt they just leave me alone, and let me find her. "Oh for fucks sake." 

They pulled up beside me, "Get in you crazy wanker, we're gonna find her." Ben said, i got in the car and breathed. The cold breeze felt good on my face, it was a nice night, but a horrid one at that, the love of my life had fallen from my grasp again. I stared out he window keeping an eye out fro her. 

"THERE, SHES ON THE BIDGE." The sight of her pale legs caught my eye, i looked up o see her jet black hair, finally. I slammed the door as i sprined over, but i saw her climbing onto the edge. 

I couldnt believe my eyes. "HANNAH?!" She took one last glance at me and jumped, i ran as fas as i could over to the edge, she was gone, but i had to get her, i jumped in after her, she wasnt a great swimmer, but i was. 

The jump was high, and felt like it lasted for ever, but only lasted 30 seconds. It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life so far, i felt the ice cold water slap my skin as i hit the water. 

"Oli, get out!" Matt shouted me.

"NNO, IVEGOTTA FIND HER, IVE GOTTA SAVE HER."

"SAVE YOURSELF, PLEASE." He screamed at me, nothing could change my mind. I took a deep breath in and went under. It was so calm, the air bubbles surrounded me the moonlight lookd more beautiful than ever under here, i looked around and saw her drowning, her black hair waved into the darkness, her eyes were closed, she was so beautiful, i rushed and swam down as fast as possible, and grabbed her, i held her and swam back up, we came out of the water, i felt her chest, still breathing, still alive, i gave her back her breath as her mind awoke again. Her little cough was so cute and wonderful to hear, wonderful to hear her voice so close again.

"Oliver? Where am i?" She looked at me as if she'd just woken up from years of sleep.I chuckled.

"Home." I kissed her gently, feeling her warmth as that was the only thing to protect us from the ice cold water. I paid such close attention o he rhythm of her breath, i didnt want to let go of her ever. 

"I'm sorry Hannah."

"Im sorry too Oli."

I'm in love with a guy called Pablo. I hope you enjoyed this chpater as this story is drawing o a close very very soon. Please comment, like and share, please, it means alot! Thanks for reading, lovelies. :)x p.s sos it was v short.