Chapter 38|| The Fearless Queen and the Venomous Viper...

"I guess I'll always respect the things
with that much pride and independence
rolled into one.
Something that beautiful was never intended
to be saved by anyone."
-J Raymond

◇◇◇

He was so angry, so scarily angry but I couldn't stop myself from moaning into his lips as he continued pushing me up against the door. I had watched him destroy Colby in front of my eyes and heard him declare it to me. I followed even though I was confused, I knew who Randy Orton was but I had never seen him so angry.

Yes when he found out about the affair he was angry, betrayed but he was beaten down that night. I was sure if every member of The Authority had tried to take him down tonight they would have been no match for him.

"I want to hear you say my name!" He groaned into my lips before biting into my neck as his fingers tightened in my hair.

"RANDY! YES!" I managed to scream out, force out, as pleasure consumed me and his eyes stared into mine. He rested his forehead against mine as his movements slowed, "Say my name.."

"Nicole!" I jumped slightly and blinked back earning a frown from the Samoan standing behind me before he chuckled and reached for the bottle of water beside me and did his hair routine and I kept back the part wanting to remind him to clean up his mess.

"I don't know how you dealt with it honestly. I'm paranoid about getting thrown into the line of fire back here, especially when interviewing this guy and you're shoved into a match with three huge men." Renee shook her head before handing me my eyeliner.

"I'm still sorry about that spear" Joe shook his head apologetically when all I wanted was to track down Colby but of course he was absent this week after Randy's savage beating.

I had been confused, beyond confused, as I saw genuine surprise fill Colby's eyes as he demanded I call Randy back. Even before I had made the attempt I knew he wouldn't listen to me, raising up his fingers saying 'Fuck you'? How would he turn back from that, I saw the look in his eyes I hadn't seen in awhile.