Chapter 51|| Its not right of me to love you...

One day you will wake up and
realize how perfect she was.
When that day comes she will be
waking up beside the man
who already knew."

▼▼▼

"She humiliated me

"She humiliated me. The audacity..." Stephanie ranted as she had just gotten home and we were currently in the gym. I had chosen not to make my presence known at the PPV simply because the last time I had been backstage I had confronted her about Nicole.

I cared. I loved her so I did care but my wife didn't know that so taking myself out of the equation and doing as much as I could to steer away from it was best. If I wasn't home I was in Orlando overseeing things with the NXT brand.

I had been living in luxury with playing a villain on TV, Nicole as a mistress and a wife and kids to come home to. But things changed and focusing on the greatest passion I had was the best thing I could do to not meddle in Nicole's life and not betray my wife yet again.

"Steph, you know this feud is fueled by personal issues. There is no plan here so her words aren't scripted, both of you are running on emotion that's why I knew this would be a bad idea." I stated setting my weights down.

"And I told you I knew what I was doing."

"Did you even have an actual plan when you let her sign a contract?" I frowned as things seemed way too messy and I knew my wife, she had order in all things she did.

Her stunt on Sunday during the match was a rookie move, I had suspected she would let Nicole lose the title and had reminded Vince that Nicole was at least deserving of having a title reign to be placed in the history books. He liked the idea and Vince being Vince wouldn't admit to his daughter that he hadn't been the one to think of it.

"Yes I did." She sighed as she slipped off her gloves and stared at me, annoyed at my question.

"I am only asking because I have no idea where Eva Marie fits in here?" I frowned as out of all the potential champions on the roster she chose a woman who hadn't gotten over with the crowd yet and had no outstanding ring talents