Chapter 21|| My heart belonged to someone else...

"I'm not quite ready for you.
I don't have love for you right now,
at least not the kind you need."
●J. Raymond●

▲▲▲

"This is honestly unnecessary" She sighed as we pulled up to a house

"I'm only scheduled until tonight and you were about to fly out anyway." I smirked as I had gone down for my usual morning gym sessions since I was avoiding my fellow Authority members, only to see Nicole in the lobby checking out.

While we had all decided to be one big happy fucking family all over again. John was naïve if he thought those two would simply bury it all with one fight. He had hope though and while they were back to being sisters there was clearly still some hostility even from his side last night.

The moment Nicole delivered that RKO I could see his eyes widen and him roll them as well while I was certainly happy. It might have been a simple move, spur of the moment thing, but she could have done anything yet she chose mine.

"I just felt like flying to my mom's house. Brie is on the road with John now, I'm not scheduled till next week. I'm just... There's no need for me being on the road."

I nodded recalling how John's words had left her speechless the previous night while I didn't like it

I nodded recalling how John's words had left her speechless the previous night while I didn't like it. She didn't have to be my wife to do my moves or my girlfriend, the fact was she did it. With her actual boyfriend probably watching which said something.

That she wants to make him jealous?

Its called RKO Outta Nowhere for a reason.

So?

She did it out of impulse because I'm on her mind.

"Maybe not on the road but in my bed there always is a need for your body Garcia, I was disappointed to find you gone last night when I got back. I was hoping to have someone to lick my wounds with, I mean I didn't get low blowed or anything but..."