Chapter 11

(this is a really short and edgy chapter so please bare with me)
Fumbling with my keys, I finally managed to open my apartment door and then... I saw him. 

Oh shit. 

His arms were folded and of course,  he had that nasty expression on his face.  Eyes glaring through your soul,  gritting his teeth,  clenching his fist,  tapping his foot. 

He looks pissed. 

"Uh hey!  Tord buddy!  Whatcha doing here? " I chuckled.

Bad idea. 

"Hah so we're friends now huh?? I had to get it out from matt!  I can't believe you're such a bloody coward." he growled taking a step forward.  I shut the door and sigh.

It was kinda my fault. 

I didn't have the courage to tell him so I asked Matt. 

He's right. 

"Yeah I'm sorry,  but I don't know why it happened exactly. Maybe my brain is just playing games on me,  I don't know.. "

"Oh so you don't know?? What do you know?  Do you know how much time I spent on making those for you??  Do you know how much time I think about you?  Do you even know I gave up a very special job thanks to you?  Do you know any of that?? " he yelled grabbing my collar. 

God that hurt so much. 

Right.. Through the heart. But what does he want me to do??  I can't change how I feel,  it'll just rot in me and all I'll have left is regret.

All I could do was sigh. 

"You didn't know any of that right!"

"That's because you won't even talk about your bloody feelings!  What am I supposed to do??!  Read your fucking mind?! " 

I blew it.  I don't know why... But I snapped. 

"If I stay with you, I'll never be happy and so will you!"

"That's where you're wrong! "

"Am I?! All the fighting and yelling, we'll just end up like you're fucking parents in the end!  Dead!! " I snapped back at him. 

It grew silent in a few seconds. 

Shit, I messed up so bad... 

"Y-you... Have no right.. To talk about my parents......you... Fuck.. " he growled turning away clenching his fist.  Did I overdo it? 

Grabbing his bag,  he just walked past me and out the door. 

"Wait.. Tord.. I'm.. I'm sorry al-"

"Bye" he cut me off with a simple gesture and left.  At the end,  his voice felt like it shattered. 

God I'm such a dick. 

Maybe, bringing up a personal matter... Wasn't.. The best idea. 

Welp,  now I'm alone. 

I groan lightly and slump on my bed with no expression. 

Emotions are hard. 

Life is hard.  Is there anything that isn't hard in this dumb world? 

I shrugged into my pillow and made a few more groans. 

I need a drink.  

I move to my fridge and pull it open and grab one of the few bottle that lay in the side with a 'Smirnoff' label. Gotta admit,  this stuff is good for making all your problems dissapear, wish it could just make me dissapear.

I take a big gulp from the alcoholic drink. 

I hate my life....