I Need U

He lifted his head up and tilted it to the side slightly.

"I'm tired of having everyone else keeping me sane." I clarified my previous statement to him.

"I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. It's only human that you need someone to pick you up when you're down." He told me. I think he sensed that we were going to have a nice long conversation so he shut the top of his laptop and turned his body closer to me.

I shook my head. "I don't want to be that weak anymore. I'm beginning to hate it." I covered my face up in my hands and turned to my side. "It's just like how you're beginning to hate the tiny maknae title."

Jungkook scrunched his mouth to the side as I awaited his response. "How about I rephrase everything then. We'll be here for you when you're not able to be strong. Is that better than we'll always protect you?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows the slightest to me.

I sighed and ran a hand down my face. "You can't even say that Jungkook. You go on tours and trips all the time. You'll be twice as busy as you are now, and you won't even be able to know if I'm not strong enough. You'll be so preoccupied that we'll never speak and you'll never notice my change in personality." I rubbed at my eyes.

I don't think he knew what to say to that, and that's when I knew that I was right.I decided to open my mouth again. "See? If I completely rely on you like I am now you can't even imagine how messed up I'll be when you leave."

It would be catastrophic if any one of them decided to just up and leave my life. I'd be worse off than I was before. Maybe I really should have distanced myself from these boys when I met them. Then it would be so much easier when I have to say goodbye to them.

"I still don't intend on leaving you alone any time soon." He mumbled out ever so quitely, taking me out of the trance like state I was in by thinking too much. At this point he realized that he had to get back to work before Jimin or Jin came in to his room and chastised him. As he spoke he opened up his laptop and started to log in to it.

I was about to make some really sad remark to him again referring to the fact that they'd always be busy when his stomach growled loudly. "You know what? Forget this conversation, I've got to go make something for you to eat."

I sat up on the bed and sat criss cross for a moment before standing up and brushing off the imaginary dust off my jeans. The same jeans that I'd been wearing on my date with Jhope the night before.

"Thanks." He said monotone again, fully enveloped with what he was doing.

"Aish you kid. Just ate an hour ago and still hungry." I mumbled to myself while walking out the room and down the hallway to the kitchen.

I scavenged the kitchen and found that most of the ingredients they had in the first place were used up for breakfast. The only good ingredient that I could find were bread, pizza sauce, and ground beef. I decided that I would make my famous hamburgers.

We would definitely need to go grocery shopping very soon. Look at me talking like I actually lived there. I might was well have, if I wasn't home at night I would definitely be there. Same thing goes with my sisters. They've all taken a liking to the boys and they often spend the night on their couch.

I took the ground beef and shaped them into circular disks right after I turned the oven on and washed my hands.

'I wonder what Hobi is doing about now. He's probably writing some song lyrics.' I thought randomly as I waited for the stove to earn to it's designated temperature.

I smiled to myself thinking about him and began to dance around out of boredom.

The burgers got done quickly and soon enough I had already dropped off 2 for Jungkook and I was marching off to Jimin's room.