Juicy Apple

Jason Todd was the manliest man to ever man. He defeated opponents who were twice his size and had rippling muscles. He was grouchy and antisocial, his family decided he was forever going to be alone (FORGET ABOUT MY PREVIOUS FANFIC WITH HIM AND STAR OMG). He didn't mind this, of course. All he needed was guns.

Though, today was a strange day for the vigilante. He was injured.

About ten minutes ago RedHood was walking down the alley trying to hunt down a couple of crooks that tried to cheat him out of a deal, but he didn't see the guy with a gun and was shot in the shoulder. Now he laid on the ground with his hands and ankles tied so he couldn't move.

"Haha! We got the RedHood!"

"Let's unmask him!"

RedHood glared from behind his helmet.

*****
Valentine Montez. A strawberry blonde boy with glittering blue eyes. He was almost too sweet to be true.

So of course when he wandered down the street and heard laughter he had to investigate. He peeked around the corner and gasped softly.

"H-Hey! Let him go..!" Valentine demanded, building up courage.

The three crooks looked back at him. "Ha! Yeah, right!"

"Like we'll willingly let him go, beautiful."

Valentine tensed up before shrugging. He looked to his side and saw a butcher about to go inside his deli. "Help! These men are trying to take advantage of me!" Valentine cried.

The butcher immediately ran over to chase the crooks off. While the crooks were busy- Valentine- ran over to RedHood and untied him. "Follow me..!"

Valentine pulled the gun maniac down the alley and made a couple turns before they arrived at a small townhouse.

He unlocked the door and tugged RedHood inside and placed him at his small dining table. It was round and had only three chairs. He walked into the bathroom and after a few moments came out with a medical box.

"Hold still..." Valentine murmured as he took off RedHood's jacket and undershirt. He gasped as he saw the gunshot wound and grabbed the tweezers. He handed a towel to bite on to the other male before pressing the tweezers inside and gently guided the bullet out.

After the bullet was out he started to stitch him up. "Why'd you help me?" RedHood asked.

Valentine smiled slightly. "Because, you were hurt and I couldn't just leave you there." He explained.

RedHood nodded. "I see... Well, I should probably thank you, miss."

Valentine blushed. "I accept your thanks.... But I'm a boy." He told him.

RedHood paused before blinking. "Oh. I'm sorry, you just looked so much like a girl." He apologized.

"Nah. It's okay! I'm used to it." Valentine giggled before cutting the extra stitch.

"Ah. Okay." RedHood grunted when Valentine started applying the bandage. "How are you so good at this?"

"Me? Well, I work in the bar 'Cherry's' and often customers get hurt in bar fights and other things like that, so I help out." The strawberry blonde boy explained.

The injured male looked up. "What? You work at Cherry's?" He wondered aloud.

"Yep! You own part of it, isn't that correct?" Valentine asked with a grin.

"Yeah. I never really visit the places I take money from."

"No worries. It's pretty boring anyways." Valentine smiled. "So.... What's your name? I'm Valentine."

"Jason."

"Just Jason."

"For now."