Bitter Boysonberry

Valentine couldn't get the handsome man out of his head. His black hair with a white stripe, obviously muscular body, and his bomber jacket covering his leather clad body. He was dreamy.

The boy snapped out of his daydream when some guy slammed his hand on the bar table, "Hey beautiful~ Cherry said ya can show me a good time." The disgusting man purred.

Valentine paled before hesitantly looking at his feet. "Yes sir... F...Follow me..." He stammered with a sad expression.

He lead the man past the other barista, she gave him a sympathetic expression before Valentine unlocked the back room door. Inside was a bed, candles, and rose perfume.

"All right~ now undress, slut." The guy purred.

Valentine blinked away tears as he sucked in a breath. He slowly slid off his orange tank top and then pulled down his matching orange and yellow shorts. He was left in his knee high white socks and yellow slip ons.

"Nice..." The guy grabbed Valentine's shoulders and shoved him onto the bed before crawling on top of him, "Now let's get started, gorgeous."

Valentine whimpered, not from pleasure, at his neck being licked. He hated it. He hated him. He hated himself.

All of a sudden there was a loud bang as the door was locked open. The guy stood up and glared at the door, "What the fuck?! I paid for thi-" he was cut off as he was thrown off of Valentine and into a wall.

Valentine stared up in awe and relief as he saw Jason-er- Redhood standing in front of him with his guns pointed at the guy.

"Leave before you get hurt." He growled.

The guy paled before scrambling to get up and ran out the door. Jason turned to Valentine and handed him his bomber jacket.

Valentine wrapped it around himself and looked away in shame and embarrassment. What would Jason think of him now? Would he think he was a slut? A whore? A prostitute? He figured all three.

"What were you thinking?! Sleeping with that guy wouldn't solve your problems!" Jason shouted at him.

Valentine winced and tears slid down his cheek, "You don't understand! I have to do this! I have to! I won't... I won't be able to survive on my own... I barely get by..." He sobbed, "Cherry takes half my paycheck as it is... Doing shit like this is the only way for me to make better money..!"

From behind the helmet, Jason frowned as he stared at the smaller male with empathy. "Come on... I'll take you home."

Valentine sniffled and took Jason's hand, standing up and quickly getting changed back into his clothes. Jason lead Valentine out of the bar and to his townhouse.

They were inside and Jason took of his helmet. "Valentine, you were kind to me. Even when you didn't know me, I want to repay you." He said.

Valentine blushed, "Th-There's nothing I really want..." He whispered softly.

Jason smiled slightly, "Then, I promise I'll protect you. From bastards like him and your lying fuck of a boss named Cherry. I'll scare them all to hell." He promised with a cocky tone.

The strawberry boy smiled and let out a soft laugh, "All right. Protect me, Jason."