Tart Rapsberry

Valentine walked into work a few days later, Jason made him stay home for a break and promised to pay him back for the missed work days, and saw that the atmosphere was tense.

He walked up to his best friend Nora. "Nora, what's going on?" He asked her curiously.

She turned and frowned, "The boss is pissed. He said when you came back for you to go into his office." She informed.

Valentine gulped and nodded, turning on his heel and headed to the large gold doors on the second floor.

He knocked, "Come in." A stuck up voice commanded.

Valentine took a hesitant step inside. "You wanted to see me, sir...?" He said, straightening his posture.

Cherry glared, "My business partner, you know the one, told me something." He sucked in a breath, "From now on you'll get your full pay, plus a bonus. You won't have to sell your body anymore and if you're hurt or injured you have the right to chop off my ring finger." He explained.

Valentine stared at him in shock. "What...?" He asked slowly.

Cherry growled, "Shut it, you'll be treated fairly, now get out!" He hissed and waved him off.

The boy nodded and hasty like a mouse, he ran out of the room. When he reached the downstairs he had a smile on his face.

"Whoa. No one ever comes out of Cherry's office with a smile, what happened?" Nora asked as she tied her apron around her waist.

Valentine blushed before giggling softly, "Just Redhood being a dork." He mused.

"I'm a dork am I?" A husky voice asked with a slight tease.

Valentine gasped and jumped around, "Ja- Uh! Redhood!! What are you doing here??" He asked, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

Redhood laughed at Valentine's red face, "Nothing much, just came to get a drink from my favorite bartender." He flirted.

Nora rose a brow before grinning and walked off with a thumbs up. "Good luck!" She mouthed.

Valentine pouted before turning to Redhood, "So... What would you like?" He asked sweetly.

Redhood leaned against the bar counter, "Hmm... Your favorite." He replied.

The other nodded and quickly fixed up a sweet concoction. He slid the drink over to Redhood. "I call it Valentino Spice." He mused.

Redhood pressed a button and a part of his helmet slid up. He took a drink and hummed in pleasure, "This is great. What's in it?"

"Vanilla ginger ale, maraschino cherries syrup, and the rest is tequila." Valentine answered, "My own creation." Okay but like, I kinda wanna try it. Anyone over 21 make this shit and tell me how it tastes! I just made it up in my mind but it sounds like a real thing.

Redhood smiled at him, "It's delicious." He winked before taking another gulp.

Valentine blushed and watched his Adam's apple bob. He swallowed the lump in his throat before turning around to clean up.

"Can I walk you home?" Redhood asked, swallowing the rest of the drink.

Valentine turned to him in surprise before grinning, "Of course!"

Redhood grinned back before sliding the helmet slot down with the button.

After work Redhood was walking Valentine home. It was around 2 AM. They walked up to Valentine's door and Valentine turned to Jason, whom took off his helmet.

Jason looked up at him, since Valentine was on the third step. "I guess this is it." He said.

Valentine nodded, "Yeah... Uhm... Jason...?" He asked.

Jason tilted his head and nodded for him to go on. Valentine blushed before shyly leaning down and placing his lips to Jason's.

Jason tensed slightly but quickly melted into the kiss and placed his hands on Valentine's hips.

A few moments passed and they pulled away. Valentine's face was red as he asked, "Would you like to come inside?" That's what she said.

Jason grinned a big toothy grin, "Sure."