chapter eight

I wiped my tears when I heard that he'll hang up the call.

"YES!" I heard him shout. He run towards me. With I smile plastered on his face.

"I'm so happy!" He told my excitedly. "I thought, you breaking the frame with our picture in it has a bad meaning, but it ended up like this! I'm so happy! She still likes me" He said while holding my shoulders and shaking me.

I don't know how to react.

"Yah! Yah! Stop shaking me and don't touch me, you jerk" I coldly said.

"W-wait? Did you cry?" His tone is very concern. But no, I won't make myself believe that he cares for me.

"My wound hurts! I'll go home, alone!" My wound hurts? Ha! Nice lie.

"You're really cold since then, Yerimie!" He pinched my cheeks.

Jeon Jungkook, can you stop giving motives? Because I might fall, deeply.

"Stop! I'll go now" I said irritated and stood up. "I'll commute" Aish! Why did I even tell him that I'll commute? Like he cares

"You're such a something, Kim Yerim. You think you're independent enough to go home by yourself but in reality, you're a baby who cries when she gets wounded." My turned around so my back is facing him.

I didn't cry because of the wound. I wish that was the reason though.

"Then bring me home" and what the hell did you say Yeri?! Why ask him to take you home?!

"Okay then!" He immediately walked to his parking area.

While in the car, he can't help but talk.

"I'm really happy" he said while looking at the road.

"She got jealous because I watched you perform live" I kept quiet.

"Yah! Aren't you happy for me? I'm not broken hearted anymore" He asked and he glanced at me

"Let's just pretend that I am" I had the guts to smirk.

"You're so mean" I can feel him pouting. "Maybe you're jealous" He looked at me and it's his time to smirk.