chapter twenty seven

"Alright. I'll be there in few minutes"

(You're always late!)

"You don't care" I said and hanged up. You can tell that I am talking to Jaehyun, right?

Well, this is the day that we're going to be the emcees for the Inkigayo. And I am so freaking nervous!

When I was ready, I already made my way there because Jaehyun might ripped me into half if I'll be more late. I don't want that to happen.

"Finally, Kim Yerim!" He shouted as soon as he sees me taking off the car

"It's still early, Jaehyun. Why are you so excited? I'm feeling super nervous right now"

"Don't be nervous" He said "and I have a very good news!"

"What is it?" I asked him. I think it's a pure troll but let's see.

"You'll know it later"

"Oh Jaehyun drop it"

"No. I want you to find it out by yourself" He smirked.

After that, we went to the make up room and the director gave our scripts for us to practice it.

"I'm excited" He said while scanning the script. I haven't seen it yet since someone is doing my make up.

"Why are you so excited? I'm nervous" I answered.

"You should be" He laughed. I am slowly becoming curious so right after my make up was done, I immediately checked the script.

I read it out loud so I could practice

Yeri: Annyeong! I am Red Velvet's maknae,Yeri!

Jaehyun: And I am NCT's Lead Vocalist, Jaehyun!

Yeri: And right now, we're with the two biggest groups today!

Jaehyun: That's right! But first Yeri-ssi, could you sing your favorite Justin Beiber song?

Yeri: *sings "and if you think that I'm still holding on to something you should go and love yourself"

Jaehyun: Oh! That's so cute, Yeri-ssi but speaking of "Love Yourself", today we're here with... BTS who just had a comeback with Love Yourself concept!