chapter twenty one

"Just call us if she hurts you, Myemim!" Wendy Unnie said.

"Yes! I'll slap her face, right and left if that happens" Joy Unnie, being a savage she is.

"Yah! Tzuyu is not like that! She just wants to talk" Honestly, I feel like Tzuyu is a kind person. I hope she really is.

"No one will know. Everyone can change because of the love thing" Irene Unnie said.

"Kim Yerim, better go home without any bruise and with a complete hair! Understand?"

We all laughed when Seulgi Unnie said the "complete hair" part. My Unnies are so protective. They shouldn't worry, though.

"Where will you meet?" Irene Unnie asked.

"Somewhere private. Where no fans and media can see us"

They all nodded.

I'm so nervous. This is the day that Tzuyu and I will meet. And I don't know what exactly the reason is why she wants me to talk to her. But I know Jungkook is involve.
This meet up is also good. I want to clear everything. I want to apologize if ever I hurt her feelings.

———

I've been here for like 30 minutes and Tzuyu hasn't arrived yet. Where is she? Did something happen to her?

I looked at the time. I wish she's just alright.

"Yeri" someone said.

It's her! Finally.

"T-tzuyu"

My heart beats so freaking fast.

"Why did you want to meet me?" I asked her.

"I know you already have an idea, right?"

She doesn't seem like a kind person. She didn't meet my expectations. I thought she's kind. But judging the way she talks to me, I feel like she's a bitch (sorry for the term) inside.

"Get to the point now. I don't have much time" Now my mood is ruined.

"It's about Jungkook. About our relationship." She smirked.

I'd like to stay calm. But her acts are provoking me to show my other side.

"I know you're not stupid. I know you  know what you did" She said. I can tell that her eyes are in the verge of crying.