chapter twenty

"What took you so long Yeri? And why did you change your outfit?" Seulgi Unnie asked when I finally went back to our room.

"I-I have a you know, girl problem"

I awkwardly said.

"Ah! Whose jacket is that?"

I looked at the jacket that I'm holding.

Should I give it back now? And say thank you?

Yes. Even though I'm mad at him, I should act professional and thank him for the favor

"Um. Unnie I'm just going to give it back to someone." I said and walked away and went to Bangtan's room.

I am standing infront of their door. Should I knock?

Ugh! Why am I so shy?

'Knock Yeri'

Aniyooo. I'm shy. What the hell is happening to me?

I turned my back to the door and I have decided that I'll just ask Taehyung Oppa to give it to him, when suddenly the door opened.

"Uh? Yerimie?" Jimin Oppa said surprised. "Come in!"

I have no choice but to go in. All eyes are on me. Including their make up artists.

"Yeri-ssi!" Taehyung Oppa said open arms.

"Annyeong, Oppa" I said. "I-I just want to give this back to Jungkook. Where is he?"

"He went outside. Wait I'll call him" Namjoon Oppa said.

"Ani ani. I'll just leave it here. And tell him 'thank you' please oppa? Kamsaha-"

"Jungkook-ssi!" Taehyung Oppa shouted. Jungkook just got in. His eyes met mine.

Omo.

This is awkward.

What should I do?! Why am I feeling this way?!

"Oh! He's here already"

Get your shit together, Yeri. Move!